Scientist And Religionist

Scientist have not failed us much that we should entertain doubt when they come up with their research about new discoveries. But Religionist have failed and keeps failing by trying to manipulate human and introduce fears and sovereignty into their system.

In many areas such as 'health, scientist has been making new discoveries and are advancing in this course to help humanity to be stabilized and live healthy life but not so when it comes to Religionist. For so long had humanity harbor in mind the fear of this or the fear of that....

Scientist told us of the earth’s age and the origin of men but the Religionist disagreed for the reason best known to them.

The debate or arguments between Scientist and Religionist will soon be over someday, perhaps, when the scientist declare that God truly exist but with no proof...then the Religionist will come out with the truth also that Adam and Eve were not the first man on earth and release human from false teachings. Then, the true knowledge about physical and spiritual matters will be revealed fully, resolved, and people can labour for, or attain spiritual values other than materials things and metaphysical. They will choose which concerns them most but as of now, I will say: our world is evolving and the revelation of God is ongoing. Just as scientist are advancing in technologies and all sort of discoveries so is it supposed to be for the Religionist. Don't sit around and let anyone dictate for you, do some pretty research too.

Let’s pray for God’s divine wisdom that we may discover the truth by ourselves and not to follow what is accepted by majority.