Time & Eternity

The best girlfriend or boyfriend is forbidden.
The best friend is forbidden.
The best food is forbidden.
The best music is forbidden.
The best brother or sister is forbidden.
The best father or mother is forbidden.
The best road is forbidden.
The best dream is forbidden.
The best country is forbidden.
The best fruit also is forbidden.

Everything good is oftentimes forbidden. Whatsoever we desire, as soon as we are getting fuse with it, that pattern or technique or spirit of isolation follows quickly. And we are struck knowing how well we mean and struggled to achieve it.

Could it be the WILL of God?

Our mind is so porous that once the Spirit of God didn't start a thing with us or help us in the middle, we are thinking that the spirit was absent. We will soon leave that thing and start all over again regardless of how well we intend in decision making without the presence of God.

Then we will realize, God is OMNIPRESENCE, how come that he cannot know we're making that decision in his absence?

TIME and ETERNITY are not enemies, they are together like a matter with its shadow. We are TIME and our creator is ETERNAL, we must cooperate in working with our creator. We must learn how to wait all the time, if not, we will be forced to learn it by rejecting that which we quickly posses.

Let us thank Jesus for the empowerment of the HOLY SPIRIT that guide us through life.