This Feels Just Like The First Time

I open my eyes to see Nick hovering above me.

"What just happened?"

"You slipped and fell, you hit your head on the toilet and passed out."

"How long was I out?"

"About 30 seconds."

30 seconds? All that happened in 30 seconds? I died. I was dead.

I'm not dead. I'm right here, still in the bathroom. It's only been 30 seconds.

Tears brim my eyes.

"hey Ma', you okay?"

Nick looks at me with so much concern, I don't blame him, I'm not okay.

I look back up at his face. All that was a dream, we never made up, we're still not okay.

I slide out of his arms and stand up, I fix my hair and get ready to walk out of the bathroom.

"Naomi, wait."

"No Nick, I'm sorry, this was a mistake."

"What part."

I don't respond.

"No Ma'. Turn around. Look me in the eye and tell me what part of any of this was a mistake."

"Loving you."

He looks so hurt, but so am I.

"That's a lie."

"Is it Nick? Because loving you is the only reason I can't sleep, still, loving you is the only reason I can't even believe in the concept of love going right. Loving you, is the reason I'm stuck hurting every single day. Loving you was a mistake."

"No it wasn't Ma'. I know, I fucked up, I broke your heart, I know you're hurting, but I'm hurting too."

"Who's fault is that Nick?"

"It's mine, Naomi, I know, this is all my fault. But I love you Naomi, God, you don't even understand how much I love you. Just please let me fix this. I'll treat you right, I won't fuck up this time. I just need one shot."

"One shot?"

"One shot Ma', I'll treat you right, I'll give you my everything."

"Prove it."

NICK'S POV:
The cheesiest grin spreads across my face as soon as the words leave her mouth.

Finally.

Finally I get my girl back. The love of my life. My whole world, back in my arms.

I grab her waist and lift her up, I sit her on the bathroom counter and and close the space between us.

Kissing her feels like having everything you love taken away from you and finally getting it back. It feels like getting everything you want, finally, because for me, that's exactly what is is. This is the girl I love, more than anything else to ever exist. God I need her so bad.

NAOMI'S POV:
Fireworks,rainbows,unicorns, and a whole bunch of other shit that makes people happy. Nick makes me so damn happy I can't even begin to explain it.

"Naomi." He mumbles against my lips as I wrap my arms around his neck slide my hand through his hair, my nails graze his scalp. My tongue roams his mouth, I know it so well, all the twist and turns, but I haven't felt it in forever, it feels like going on an adventure, knowing the way to the final destination but not knowing what the final destination is.

He pulls my waist closer and grips my ass with one hand and rubs it with the other. I giggle into the kiss.

"Oh Ma' that laugh, you're driving me crazy."

"Oh really?"

"Really."

"Tell me how."

His whole face goes red and he buries his head in my neck. I continue to run my fingers through his hair. He leaves kisses all over my neck.

"Nigga you better not leave a hickie."

"Or what."

"Or we'll fight Mr.Mara."

"Oh really?"He takes his head away from my neck and looks me in the eye. He licks his lips and I become a smiling mess.

"Mhmmm really.", I mumble.

"God Ma'"

"What."

"You're so damn beautiful.", he stares at my lips for a while before I finally close the space between us again. I need him.

"Nick."

"Yeah Ma'?"

"I missed you so fucking much you don't even understand."

"It couldn't have nearly been anywhere close to how much I missed you. God Naomi, life was living hell without you."

"Really?"

"Really Naomi." He pulls me into his chest, I wrap my arms around his neck and bury my head in his neck. Breathing in his scent.

"I missed your smell." I blurt.

He laughs against me. 

"I missed yours too Ma'."

"No Nick I'm being so serious." I sit up straight and try not to smile while looking at him.

"Shittt, me too."

We just stare at each other for a minute, both trying not to smile, then he licks his lips and I'm gushing again.

"Nigga stop with that lip licking shit get you some chapstickkkk."I hit him and the chest and  giggle as he face goes serious. I stop laughing when his hands travel down my legs and wrap them around his waist.

"Gimme some of yours."

Then we're kissing again.

And it feels. So. Damn. Good.

Finally.

                                           >>---------->X<---------<<