Kick It At The Spot Pt.1

(A/N) I know I said I was gonna fast forward but first I wanted to do the New York part for Naomi's birthday week bc I had some stuff planned that I wanted to get out of the way.)

theoneandonlynaomi, brandonarreaga, and 3,654,973 others liked this post!

therealnickmara just got to NYC, let's take a moment to admire how sexy my girl is, kill em ma'

view 2,456,793 comments

theoneandonlynaomi ahhhh babyyyyyy my heart  I can't wait to spend this week with you

zionkuwonu ^^^and us ahem bobble headass

lalunaluna ^^^yeah what light skin shrek said im defo kidnapping yo ass mami

edwinhonoret awwwww my babies sftu zion

USER1 why everybody always tryna kidnapp naomi

USER2 people so mean to my baby zion

USER3 nick and naomi so cute my heart

                                                                ...

NICK'S POV:

"mmmmm baby come here." I reach my arms out for naomi and she comes to sit on my lap. I rest my hands on her ass as she wraps her arms around my neck and kisses on it. We're sharing a hotel room, brandon, austin, and edwin are sharing a room, and zion and luna are in another, we're all taking a break before we meet up dowstairs. We just got here like half an hour ago. 

I feel naomi leaving a hickey below my ear. I squeeze her ass. I feel her smile against my neck. 

"Baby."

"Yes Ma'"

She sits up and looks at me with the biggest grin on her face. She holds my gaze for a while and I just admire how beautiful she is. She lifts up her hand and wiggles her fingers, showing off the promise ring I got her. I smile big with pride as she cups my face in her hands and kisses my lips softly. I grip her waist and pull her closer to me, leaning into the kiss.

She runs her fingers through my hair, grazing my scalp with her nails and I let out a small moan. Naomi smirks into the the kiss and pulls back a little, biting my lip.

"You know I love it when you do that Ma'"

"Mhmmm."

I kiss on her neck and slide my hands up her shirt, fiddling with her bra clasp. She pulls my hands back down and I pout at her.

"Save it."

"For when"

"Tonight."

I eye her with a bit of confusion as a devilish smirk appears on her face.