You Say The Word

THE NEXT DAY:

theoneandonlynaomi, edwinhonoret, and 4,789,654 others liked this post!

therealnickmara missed you Ma', so glad to have you back in my arms cuz you're my whole world and more, my ride or die, my motivation, my favorite person, and the love of my life

view 2,678,345 comments

theoneandonlynaomi babyyyyyyyyyyyy I love you tooooo

edwinhonoret WOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH my babies, finally nick got his shit together lmao but no I'm so happy for you guys, I'm tearin up or whateva

zionkuwonu aw how cute. naomi you better not get pregnant.

theoneandonlynaomi ^^^ I won't? nigga where did that even come from smh

USER1 they were better off without each other tbh

USER2 ^^^ homie you cappin cappin

lillianclintwood well buddy it's about time...

kjtoomuch is that my hoodie again

theoneandonlynaomi ^^ no it's nicholas's

kjtoomuch ^^^okay so where is mine?

lalunaluna wow everybody hopped into nick's comments lmao bruh my best friend looks so good in that pic ahhhhhh happy for you chica

USER3 finallyyyyyyyyy

USER4 I wonder how the boys found out...

                                                                ...

THAT MORNING:
NICK'S POV:
I wake up in Naomi's bed, with Naomi in my arms. Our legs are tangled up, her head is on my chest, my hands are on her waist. And it's honestly the best feeling in the world. I've missed her literally more than she'll ever know. Now she's all mine again and I'm never letting go, never giving her another reason to want me too. I'll get it right this time.

She starts to stir in her sleep and turns on her other side, pulling up the covers, I watch tiny goosebumps appear on her back, so I pull her body close again. Her curves pushed against me, god I missed this, cozy, sleep drunk mornings, nothing holding us back. She reaches an arm behind her and around my neck, fingers in my hair, nails on my scalp, she knows this is my weakness.

I bury my head in her neck, tickling her with small kisses.

"Mmmm babyyy that tickles" she lets out a sleepy laugh and oh god she's so fucking cute. A   huge grin takes over my face.

She squirms against me as my hands moves up her waist and to her stomach. She gasps, she knows exactly what's about to happen.

I tickle her mercilessly, lifting up my body to get better angles, and she can't control her laughter, god it's music to my ears.