Chapter 15 : Mending Broken Hearts

**Liam's POV**

It's been about two weeks since Sophia and I broke up. I feel incomplete wihtout her. Like I'm not one hundred percent me. I know what she did was horrible but part of it is my fault. I let her slip away and made her feel like I didn't care about our relationship anymore which is far from the truth. I need to fix this. I need her back. I picked up my phone and called her.

"Liam? Why are you calling me?" Sophia was clearly confused.

"I want to apologise. And tell you that I miss you. A lot."

"I miss you too. So much. I feel really bad about what I did. I should've just came to you and explained how I felt before I jumped to conclusions. I love you so much Liam and I never wanted to hurt you."

Tears swell up in my eyes as guilt takes over.

"I love you too. Can I please have you back?"

She pauses for a minute making my heart race.

"I would love nothing more than to be yours again."

I huge smile appeared on my face as I told Sophia to come over and we said our goodbyes. I hope that Lizzy doesn't get mad at me for taking her back. Maybe Soph should talk to. Girls are weird. They get through to eachother in different ways. That is one thing I will never understand.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

**Lizzy's POV**

So I just heard Liam on the phone with Sophia practically begging for her to take him back. I know he's my brother but sometimes he really frustrates me. I just dont understand what he's thinking. I tried calling Gianna but it just goes straight to voicemail. I decide to call Louis and see if he will talk to me. It rings twice and then goes to voicemail. Tears form in my eyes as I realize he rejected my call.

I grab my keys and go downstairs and run out the door before Liam sees me. I get in my car and drive to the only place where I know for sure someone will be there for me.

**Harry's POV**

I was sitting on the couch watching tele when there was a knock on my door. I groan and get up off of my comfortable spot on the sofa. I open the door and am shocked by who is standing in front of me.

"Lizzy?" She stands there soaking wet and shivering.

"Can I come in?" I nod and pull her inside. "What's going on?"

"I wanted to get out of the house but nobody was answering my calls so I started coming here but my car broke down and I had to walk the rest of the way." Lizzy begins to cry.

"Let's get you out of these wet clothes yeah?" Lizzy gives me a small nod and I take her to my room and give her one of my t-shirts and some shorts. She sits on the bed and starts playing with her fingers. I sit down next to her and see tears filling her eyes.

"Hey, hey. Whats wrong?" Lizzy shakes her head and wipes the few tears that fell. "Come on, you can tell me. Is it Liam?" Lizzy nods.

"He got back with Sophia. I just don't understand. He said he was done with her and that he doesn't trust her anymore but the next day he's on the phone begging for her to take him back. It's like he doesn't give two shits about waht I think or how it makes me feel when she acts like she's my mother. Can I stay here tonight?"

"Of course. You can sleep in here. I'll take the couch." I give her a small smile and go downstairs and find my spot on the couch.

In the middle of the night, I can here soft sobs coming from my room. I go upstairs and see Lizzy curled in a ball completely falling apart. I pull the covers back and climb into bed and pull her body close to mine. Her arms immediatly wrap around my body and she cries into my chest.

"Shh. It's alright. I've got you." I press a gentle kiss to her forehead and rub small circles into her back until she falls asleep. As I stare at her peaceful, sleeping body, my heart begins to race and I get butterflies in my stomach. Do I have a crush on Lizzy? No. Of course I don't. She's basically like my little sister. I don't know what I'm thinking. I need sleep.