Chapter 14

Clarke POV: 

I was hooked on to an IV just as Was about to take it out someone came in

"Clarke Your awake great how was the visual"

"What the hell was going on why am I here"

I grabbed a pole and cornered him taking out the IV

"Tell me whet the hell is going in before this pole is sticking out of you body"

"Calm down Clarke we'll tell you just calm down"

I hesitated I lowered the pole but still pointed it at him

"Speak"

"We sedated you so we can access more information to your brain and in that experiment something happened which caused you to be in a coma for weeks"

"What are you saying"

"That all you memories have been changed in your own way covering the real memory so everything you think you've experience so far has been made up"

"So what I know or seen isn't real"

"It all depends on what it uncovered and covered your real memories have a different version as time goes on your real memories will surface,right now your mind is playing your unrealistic memories like a movie with different points of view"

I looked around my body and didn't have a scratch or any recent scars that I thought were there

"Clarke everything that you experienced was all made up by your mind however there is another patient with a gun shot wound but she's doing ok fast healer"

Someone ran in interrupting him

"Dr.Medina another patient just woke up but she's not responding she's calling out for other recent patients "

"You have more of my people"

"Yes people from your camp are here they're safe"

"Take me to her"

He nodded I pointed to the guard

"You take me to her now"

They hesitated but moved I walked down a hall lead in to another white room as I walked in I saw a familiar girl

"Clarke"

"Raven?"

"What the hell is going on"

"Long story short we've been here for weeks and everything ive experienced was made up"

"Last I remember I was passing out from the gun shoot wound while telling you to to wire the drop ship for a blast off "

"What are you talking about"

"Remember Murphy shot me before the grounders came"

"What Murphy died in acid fog"

"Clarke what are you talking about"

But then I remember my memories were different

"Never mind we'll figure this out later"

"Ok what about everyone else"

"Ya through what I was told they're all fine"

The doctor spoke up

"If you'd like to see them there all in there bunks"

"Yes"