Get Me Wrong

Today I don't hear any noisy from  the girls outside my room.

Usually they were so noisy even in the morning like this time. So I go to the couch outside my room to check the girls but what I saw just the girl with moles on her face is sleeping at the couch.

Why the hell is sleeping at the couch, not in her own room ?

What is her name ? I forget, mia? mini? Ah mina, finally i remember.

"Chaeng". She was sleep talking. Is she sick ?.

"Mina are you ok ? " I touched her forehead.

What shall I do? She get a fever.
Wait, Why the hell I are about her ?!

Where is the other girls?

I'm gonna wait for them until they come but how if before the girls are here she already died.

Stupid me, she wouldn't die just because of  fever.

" whatever".  I said, went to the barhroom.

     ***

"Where is she ? " I just comeback, buying  medicine for her but she is not at the couch so I walk to her room.

I'm knocking on the door and calling her name but no answer. When I tried to open the door,  the door  is locked. It makes me worried how if there's  something happened to her, I'm looking for the back up key to open the door.

No One P.O. V

Jeongyeon really looks worried, she was checking in every desk at the dorm to find the key that can open the door of mina's room.

" finally, I found it". She found the key but not only one key so she had to try any of them, she tried more than five keys  until she found the right key.  When the door opened she saw mina look surprised at her.

Mina remember what her eonni said to her  'be careful of her and locked the door'

But why did she still can open the door?

"Mina are..." before she could  finish her sentence Mina was passing her, running out of the dorm.

Spontaneously Jeongyeon was running after mina.

'Omg why does she run from me ? and she is so fast even though she is sick'. Jeongyeon thought.

"Mina.... Wait !" jeongyeon was yelling but mina pretending like she doesn't hear anything and keep running away from her.

Jeongyeon was running as fast as she could.  Finally she could reach mina and stopped her by holding her wrist.

"What do you want ? Let go of me ! if not i will scream". jeongyeon was getting hurt little  by the words that she said. she knows Mina get her wrong because of her looks.

"I just want to give you this medicine".  Jeongyeon put  the medicine on mina's palm. 

Mina just was just lowering her head she felt guilty, she had bad thought about jeongyeon before. She was too ashamed to look at  her face and saying sorry.

"Woah you can run so fast and this far when you are sick like this". They looked around,  realizing they run quite far from their dorm.