My Idiot

The situation between the girls has comeback like usual, Mina and Sana decided to forget and end up the tense between of them because the one who has to blame is Chaeyoung.

           Mina didn't know that Chaeyoung has already had a relatioship with sana because they never show it to her or chaeyoung who was always avoiding everytime the one between of them asked him to meet their friends.

Sana  met Chaeyoung around the first year of their college in the same university.  Chayoung is Fine art major meanwhile Sana is  performance art major they met through the blind date that turned into one night stand, two night stands  and more they have made it official after several times meeting.

       One week passed since their official relationship Chaeyoung had been also dating with Mina even though they are from different major they have one same class they have met at the painting class, he found Mina has same thought as him they talk about art a lot, he was attracted to Mina then decided to confess to her.

        Sana was  the first one who found out  Chaeyoung was two timing her with Mina but she decide to decline from the relationship. Let him with Mina, and keep hiding the fact that she has ever had relationship with Chaeyoung. She won't hurt mina she knew it was her first time dating with someone .

Sana hid  all these things that happened to her by smiling and laughing a lot no one noticed it until Jeongyeon spell  what she thought about her in drunkness.

It makes her feelings changing turned to be love toward Jeongyeon even the simple thing that jeongyeon did such as everytime she brought the cup of americano in her hands, it looks cool on her eyes.

  For Mina she has never thought she would have crush on a girl, she won't admit it  but then it was getting hard to hold and hide the feelings.

Every softest things and the silliness  of jeongyeon make her feelings getting stronger. Actually She was happy when she found out jeongyeon was not totally girl or like she said  she is a girl with penis, and she thought she has a chance when jeongyeon kiss her back at that night, it makes her too excited and spell the words that she didn't have to say.

She was terribly sad and dissapointed when she knows Jeongyeon doesn't believe in love, she felt like jeongyeon drag her down but then came again making the things between of them up. At the same time she found her ex boyfriend with sana, she was not jealous but what made her get angry was the fact that sana is her best friend and she hide it all from her.
           They love jeongyeon they really do but  since the last incidant between the two of them with chaeyoung,  they feel like Jeongyeon making a distance from them.

She was always avoiding to stand near them, staring at them,  sometimes sana try to do skinship with her but jeongyeon obviously pushing her away.

     Jeongyeon actually was thinking sana and mina just use her to forget their love toward chaeyoung. They don't love her, she is just their obsession, It's called fake love.

                               •••••••••My Idiot•••••••••

          Jeongyeon at her campus has been waiting for the announcement of her mid term exam results, there's always the possiblity her scores of her test needs remedial so she went to campus even though there's no class because of upcoming winter break.

She sat alone while reading her economics textbook on the bench at the outside of her class,  it doesn't far from lecturer office.

She saw nayeon walking out of the lecturer office with her handbag around armpit, brought a bunch of files. There's a lot.. more than usual causing hard for her to walk and the stack block her sight.

     Jeongyeon looked away, she was focusing on her book pretending like she didn't see her suffering but then she heard the sound of things were falling.