Chapter 1

That smile.. that smile was so captivating, how his dimples stood out while his beautiful eyes shined. I wish I was the reason he smiled everyday, but I wasn't. God I didn't care at this point about how he used his fists to inflict pain onto me, I still got to be around him..

He wore the most breathtaking cologne everyday which sent all the girls in school crazy, even some boys, including me. I would kill to just run my fingers through his fluffy blonde locks.

He found my diary one time, it was the most embarrassing experience of my life, I had wrote about how I was Inlove with him.. how I wanted him to kiss me while we cuddled all night, which resulted in me getting an extra beating that day.

I was broken.. I didn't see it yet though, I was blinded by love, I pretended that he did all of this to me because he loved me. But in the back of my mind I thought about the times I cried myself to sleep while my body was in excruciating pain.

"Bangchan.. why don't you love m-me.. I-I.. you've changed.. n-no! I'm-" I cried out as his large hand caused so much affect on my precious cheek, it was now bright red, throbbing in pain.

He just laughed, I started to smile and giggle nervously, anything he did.. I would copy, god I was so pathetic that I didn't even realise..

I was just his toy and I didn't even realise..

My name is hwang hyunjin..and I'm Inlove with bang Christopher.. my bully.