Chapter 4

Dear diary,
There was a new boy at school today, he sat beside me in math class. His eyes were so dreamy when I looked into them, he was making conversation with me.. there is finally someone who wants to treat me like an actual human being.
He wasn't in my gym class, sadly, Chris was doing his usual routine of making my life hell.. even when gym was over he threw me out into the halls. but something I didn't expect was that the new boy came to my rescue.. he saved me from those monsters.
Life was becoming great again, I became close with him. We would go to each others houses almost everyday and use the excuse that we were "studying" but in reality we would curl up together, watch movies while eating junk food we would regret eating in the future, talk about our life's and other things.. I finally for once didn't want to die. I wanted to keep living, since the day he came the bullying had stopped, physically.. I still got the odd text from people, that didn't really bother me anymore.
It's been three months, and I think I'm finally gonna ask him out on a date.

I smiled closing my new diary and slipping it under my pillow, I bit my lip as my eyes welled up with tears.. happy tears. "Thank you for coming into my life.. seungmin.."