Chapter 9

"I'm so sorry.." Bangchan said softly, his eyes landing on the boy infront of him as they stood in one of the bathroom stalls.

It has been atleast three weeks since hyunjin finally found out the truth and about seungmins evil acts. He had chosen to forgive bangchan and now the two were beginning to mend their friendship again. Bangchan just couldn't seem to forgive himself, continuously apologising to the other boy at whatever chance he could get.

Hyunjin smiled at the other, the older of the two slipping his hand into the younger's all of a sudden. "Jinnie.." it was quiet, his voice was shaky. "Are you okay channie..? Why do you seem so nervous.." hyunjin raised an eyebrow becoming concerned for the other.

"I-I.. yeah.. yeah I'm okay I just.. I wanted to ask you something very important.. and whatever your answer is.. I'm glad I asked you.." he said a little louder this time. Hyunjin just nodded in response still a little worried.

"So.. I.. i know things have been rough.. really.. rough.. and it's gonna be hard for you to trust me.. and trust others.. but.. I've been wanting to ask you this for the longest time now.. will.. will you go on a date with me..?"

Hyunjins eyes widened at the boys confession "I.." his mouth gaped.. was this some sort of joke..? "I'm sorry.. it's okay if you do-" "yes! Yes Ofcourse I will!" They both immediately wrapped their arms around eachother. both tearing up.

After so much heart ache Hyunjin had to go through, he was finally to live in peace, be happy and allow himself to smile. His crush from so long was finally returning the same feelings he had.. it was almost like a dream.

a dream he never wanted to wake up from