3THCD : MESSAGE AND DEDICATION

Dear, fellow readers

         Hola! Let me hide myself from this introduction, and I’ll address myself as Aacri.

To be completely honest to all of you, this is the very first book that I completed. The first, in all of the drafts I wrote ever since I was on the 10th grade.

Writing stories become my hobby, it's true, and my utterly best of the friends I had in my life was there, they are my witnesses, lmao. It become my stress reliever, ever since, I guess, in high school days, probably in 9th grade. I started writing, just few drafting that keeps entering every part of my brain cells. Before, I just scribble down, just not taking it seeiously, but I guess, this is my passion.

I will got inspired to the movies I watched, or songs I've listened to, (especially if the lyrics really gives meaning, or it gots unique plot) and I will be like, “Holly shit, the plot is so cool! I need to make a draft, the story will be amazing!” and then, you will find me somewhere in the world, jetting down words that contain a plot.

I've read a lot of romantic stories, normal romances, and I was like, I needed to make a unique. The rare one. So, I started making stories that were rare for my system. Just like, lgbt's plot, the werewolf, vampires, ghosts, zombies, etc, and It's giving me a boost to make more.

So, ever since that day, I never stop. Up until now, I can show you all of the drafts I've made on bond papers, it's already thick enough that it can fit on an envelope. ( I don't have a cell phone before, so, all of my drafts were written on papers. Each of them were hand written, lol.)

I love writing gays stories, I love writing tragedies. That's the fact. I love it when a story is full of tragic, struggles, complicated events, It's a twist I loved in a story.

I wasn't fond or I'm not that good in talking english, so, If you see grammar errors, or I  misspelled words, apology in advance. I am just a filipino person with messy mind.

THIS IS THE FIRST, THE VERY, VERY FIRST PLOT I MADE THAT I COMPLETED, THAT I WROTE UNTIL THE EPILOGUE.

I'm very happy, very, very happy.

If one day I become an official writer, I'll thank everyone around me. Goodness.

Also, I wanted to apologize if you think that my plot were lame.

ALSO, if you don't read stories that contains gay thing, then kindly exit on this book, since this book is made, a shade for gay readers- I  mean, for people who were open minded, who love this kind of story, or to those who will going to support me. My heart, God, see, I'm gay for my readers. /send hearts;

Sooo, this is just an introduction for this book.

SPECIAL THANK YOUS

To my teacher in creative writing, that gaved me 98 grade to this story. (Yes, this story is just a project to my first sem, 11th grade thingy. Planned to publish this here, and finally, here we are.)

To El and Rome who read my story, support me and encourage me to publish this here, ( Yep, they keep telling me to mention them here, those two are crazies but the best minions. Lol, kidding.) They also help me to pass this project until the deadline, so thanks to them.

And to my RPW friends who were true to me, hello to all of you, I hope you guys as well support me. Each of them, to my darlings, my sons and daughter (in internet, and ya’ll know who you are), to my sweethearts on the saloobin, I purple ya'll with all of my heart. Thank you for being true to me.

SPECIAL MENTION- to Alori. Hello sweety.

Also, before I forgot, to my trops. The best circle of best friends I had ever since in high school. Rei rei, Angel, Elaine, Yanna, Liah, Mary, Niño, Gabriel, Fergylo, Henry and Art. I love you guys.

At last,

I just wanted to say, enjoy reading.

Hope you love my characters, the plot, and if you read up until here, I love you. Thank you for reading this short note.

- Aacri.