30THCD : CHAPTER 2

BIRTHDAY BOY

HYLEM’S

        Everything came back.

The woods.

The gigantic moon.

That huge wolf.

That topless dude.

That weird feeling.

           With a desperate breath for air, feeling my lungs needed the freshness since I keep coughing up. I quickly sat up, real quick, that I probably knock my brains since I feel dizzy. Looking around, I expected myself to be somewhat, lying on the midst of the forest, but with a confusion settling deep inside, instead of seeing  thick, tall and gigantic trees, I found myself laying neatly against the comfort of my bed sheet, on my room. Laying here with just simple clothes when I remembered wearing some fancy suit on that party.

What the.

I expected myself to be on the woods. I’m stuck there right ? I can pretty recall everything. I knew that just after that very, very huge pull of exhaustion of the night’s unexpected event, I fell on the hard floor, or whatever, fell on the grass or mud.

Was it just a dream?

But, How the hell did I get here in this room, knowing that— Pausing, I felt my head throbbed, feeling that ache in my temple.

Goddamn, I need to pee.

Just like in cue, there’s a sudden knock on my door.

“Master Arque, the breakfast is already served downstairs,” he spoke with such professionalism that etch in his very, airy, sultry yet raspy voice that become very natural to me in the past few years.

Eros Hverio, my 20 years servant, the most trusted butler in our family. With his patience, generosity and smart trait, he become important persona in our life.

Opening my door, he poke his head in.

“What the hell happened to you?”

He voice his thoughts out, looking at me with his deep green eyes, his lashes seems to flatten on his cheeks since it’s long enough and continue to suspect me, what the hell was my dilemma early in the morning.

  Ignoring his existence, I bury my face on my palm and groan as loud as my throat can handle. Was it all a dream then ? There’s no weird damn creatures, and that curse shit isn’t real, right ?

Eros seems to read my mind though.

Letting out a soft sigh, suddenly, there’s a sound of keys clanking.
Just as I turn to look up to him, Eros throw it on the air, and my hand on extinct caught it.

“You just message about the repairing of your car last night,” He said putting his hands on his pocket, like he always do, “But, you never mention about going home around 1:00 P.M, you should have send me a quick message to open the large gate or pick you up, you shouldn’t have slept outside the mansion, inside your car.”

My body still.

What?

What the hell did I do ?

My brows shot up, feeling my jaw hangs a little.

I slept outside?

I– seriously? I don’t recall driving, I don’t recall sleeping outside and get all comfortable under this sheets with what happened last night.