00. | WELCOME

Welcome, lovelies, to the second issue of Wattpad's chick-literary magazine, Pink Dandelion Quarterly! 👏👏👏

The place where you will find strong-willed and sassy women who don't believe in waiting for someone else to do the dirty work, but also have the most hilarious and unconventional love stories to share.

If you are a first time reader, we invite you with warmth and gratitude to our home. We hope you find here stories, essays and tips useful for your journey as a Chicklit/Women's Fiction writer or reader. As well as maybe finding your next favorite Chicklit/Women's Fiction book.

If this is your second time following this magazine, welcome back! PS: we love you! The Nest hopes you enjoy this issue as much as the first. We wouldn't be doing this if it weren't for you!

So settle in, get your hot cocoa, put on that weird Christmas-themed onesie we all keep hidden in our closet, and get bundled up in your favorite fluffy, warm blanket. You're in for "awwws" and "oooohs" with these heartwarming winter stories writers from all parts of Wattpad world have come to share with you.

Plus, be on the look out on how you can submit for the next Spring issue and have your story featured!

Once again, welcome!

Much love,
from @Chicklit_Nest

Much love, from @Chicklit_Nest