Retrieval - 8

The city was still full of the rampaging ents when Rellick returned. Though it was now empty of the humans and humanoids that had felled their forests, it was still full of their structures, and the ents intended to return it to how it had been before. Though the ruins would never be truly gone, they would be overrun enough by the time anyone else ventured there.

Knowing the rage of the ents toward his kind, Rellick kept to stealth throughout the quest, retrieving the king's corpse and tying the coffin closed around it before trying to smuggle the entire set out of the city. Halfway out, Rellick caught sight of a particular set of statues that he'd thought would have been destroyed. A few had been. But he saw a chance. As long as he didn't get caught, there would be no problem.

He did get caught once, but luckily was able to convince the ent not to alert the others by playing with diplomacy. Explaining who he was and that he meant no harm even got the ent to assist him with moving two of the statues out of the city to a cart that had been left behind. In thanks, Rellick gave the ent a shiny gem as a gift, and invited him to have tea when Rellick returned to his forest. Thanks to that ent and the stags being willing to pull a cart, Rellick was able to return with more than what he had set out to retrieve.