Assassin - 10, 11

A long while passed in which Rellick was docile, enjoying the freedom of the forests and the wilderness. It suited him well not having the kingdom so near as to call on him for every little inconvenience. But ultimately, they would call on him.

The queen in particular asked for his help. They had recently received information that pointed their attention toward a bounty of the queen's head, and a guild of assassins looking to collect. The queen had personally asked that Rellick be sought out so she could request his protection. After all, he had served her father many times, and even helped her with her father in law. She trusted him more than most guards.

Rellick agreed to protect the queen, and was seen by her side near constantly after that, always on the lookout for any dangers while the guards tracked down the assassination order. But no information came to them. As time went on, Rellick began to suspect that the assassination order may not have been quite what they had estimated, and so stepped back from the princess's side with a promise that no harm would come to her. Within the week an assassination attempt was made, and Rellick captured the man sent to do it. He took the man where no one could hear his screams to interrogate him and learn of this guild of assassins and try to track down the contractor.

The next morning, the guild was burned down with all of its members drugged and tied up outside. They were all tried and sentenced for their crimes. As for the contractor, the name was kept between Rellick and the queen. But Rellick refused to leave the queen's side for a while despite the guild's fate.