I'm Army ~

"Mommmmmm!!! BTS win againnnn!!! I can't believe it but not really..I knew it from the start! I knew that they will win it! Yeayy!" I take my mom hand and jumping happily then I hug her.

"Y/N!!! Get off me now!" That's my mom. She always kill my happiness everytime I talk about BTS. Sometimes I wish she's army too so that she know how I feel!

I'm running and jumping around the living room happily without ignore the present of my mom and dad. I can feel the touch of heaven!!!!

"Y/N!! Stop it!! Why don't you just go and look for those oppa and hug them then celebrating with them!! You're annoying! I can't believe you're my daughter! Oh my! How I wish that I can change you with someone else to be my daughter!!" There's my mom shot me again. It's hurt!

"Mom! How can you say that!! I'm your precious daughter! Daddd! Look at mom! She's didn't appreciate me as her daughter!"

"Y/N, it is true after all. I can't believe I'm having you as my daughter." My dad really a good partner for my mom guess that is the main reason they are in love with each other.

I give them an annoying look before going upstair leaving them with their more comments on me. At least now I can celebrating BTS's victory in my room. I locked my bedroom door and play on BTS song. I feel that my soul is dancing happily to the song!

                  ---------------------------------------

"Jaerin! Hey! Wait for me! " I shout as soon as I spotted Jaerin walking to her class without noticed me. I run happily and tackle her with my right hand on her shoulder as soon as I catch up with her. She let out an annoying groan and slap my hand away while I'm just laughing happily.

"Your hand still heavy as hell! Go get a diet plan already!" That's my Jaerin, beautiful like angel yet talking like devil. She is my one and only bestfriend since we are 7 years old.

"That is muscle not fat! Look!" I lift my upper arm trying to show my muscle to Jaerin.

"I think I saw rat! That is rat not muscle! Hahahahaa. Ms Popeye!!! Hahahahhahaa!" Auchh!!! It's hurt. Real evil chingu!

"Stop it! You laugh like the witch!" I glare at her and she quickly shut her mouth. We talk about BTS while making our way to the classroom.

Baam!!! I fell on the ground when I bumped into someone. Jaerin quickly check me out to make sure that I'm fine and help me get up. I felt a stare and lift my head just to make me regret it soon. Vincent stood infront of me while rubbing his chest because he is the one that i'm bumped into. Vincent known as playboy in this school and he is my rival too.

"Don't you have eyes?!" Vincent said while glare at me with furious eyes. I'm not surprise at his reaction as I know him well eventhought I'm not his friend neither he know me. I glare angrily as well before take Jaerin hand and left. I can hear him cursing at me behind but I don't care. That's not my problem.