Ending

Today is a wonderful day. Me and BTS have been planned to enjoy our day on the beach. I bring along the newlyweds which is Jaerin and Vincent.

"Aren't he's the one that always by your side back then?" Jungkook as furiously. He's jealous! I pinched his cheek. "Yes but he's just my friend back then until now. Stop being jealous!" I said and nudged his arm. He squeeze my cheeks and peck my lips. "I'm not jealous!" He said while pick me up and run to the water. He throw me into the water and run away. "Jeon Jungkook!!! Come back here!!! I'm going to kill you!!" I said while chasing him. He run playfully. I smirked as an idea popped out in my mind. I pretend to fall suddenly and lying on the sand.

He run to me quickly. "Y/N!! Wake up!! Hyung!!! Help me!!" He shouted panicked. I open my eyes and quickly tackled him down and tickled him. He shocked but soon laughing unstoppable while trying to push me away. The other members that run to help before just stopped on their track and laugh watching us. I run towards them after satisfied with my revenge on Jungkook following with Jungkook behind me.

"Eomma! Protect me!" I shouted when Jungkook getting closer. "Sons! Protect your sister!" Jin shouted and run to me. They surrounded me and forming a 'wall'. "Yahh Namjoon! What did you do there?! Protect our daughter!" He shouted at Namjoon who is busy building the sand castle. "You said 'sons' only! I'm not your sons. I'm your husband!" He shouted jokingly but then get up and run with full speed towards us. Namjoon dragged Jungkook away and push him into the water. "Don't touch my daughter!" He said making us laugh harder! I end up laughing uncontrollable on the sand with my hands on my stomach.

We play a lot of games on the beach and laugh a lot that day. We continue to laugh on our way back home when reviewing the video that showing us playing around recorded by Jaerin. This will be our most unforgettable day!

----------------------------

I spotted Jimin in a bookstore and I smirked. I tiptoed towards him. He didn't noticed me as he's busy reading a book. I closed his eyes from behind with my hands. "Guess who am I?" I said while chuckled. "Shortie~" Jimin said after awhile and take my hand away. He laughed while give me a hug and kiss my forehead. They always do that everytime they meet me. "Are you alone? Where are the others?" I asked. He suddenly caressed my face and look at me with a sad eyes. What happened? Why did he looks sad? "Jiminie? Are you okay?" I asked worriedly but then he smiled.

"Jagiya~" I jumped when someone suddenly whispered at my ear. Jimin laugh and I turned around. The other members chuckled infront of me. I hit Jungkook's arm and pinch his cheek. All of them hug me and dragged me with them. We walking with our hands holding each other's hands ignoring the weird stare from many peoples.

Jungkook POV

We're having our happiness everytime we met Y/N. We never missed our laugh and childish moments. Just until oneday, we cried hard and have to face the most bitter moment in our friendship. We lost her...

Y/N was facing with big problems since the world known her as our bestfriend and very close with us. She received threatens almost everyday from the sasaengs but she never tell us. She always put up a smile but deep inside she's afraid and hurt.

On our last moment together, she still smiling and laugh a lot even though she'd been awared with the death threaten. In the end of the day when we're about to go home, our heart shattered witnessing her been hit by a car that rushed towards her with the fast speed when we were waiting for her in a another side of the road. Its hurt seeing her smiling at us when we warned her to run away.

We found a lot of letters and gifts in her room with our name on it. We drowned by the sadness again and cry harder while reading her letter. We can't accept the fact that she'd knew the danger but did nothing.

"Hyung! She said don't cry! Stop crying!" I said while wipe away my tears. "Lets do something more meaningful rather than crying over and over again." I said and they stopped crying while look at confusedly. "Didn't she said she want to live with us in a big house together and spend all day with us?" I said again. Jin smile as he understand what I really want to say. "Lets looking for beautiful house for us and Y/N live in!" He said. "Lets go!" He said again and all of us walk out of the house for our mission. We need a big house just like Y/N said and created her appearance in that. We'll move to that house to live with the memories we have with her! As soon as we got the house, we decorated and arrange everything inside the house just like her dream house. Suddenly, my phone vibrate showing a call from Y/N's number.

"Son! She'd survived! She's wake up now! It's miracle!" Ehh? Aren't she leaved us yesterday? We're the one that by her side when she didn't breath anymore. "Hyung! Hospital! Survived! Lets go!" I said happily and ready to run to the hospital but stopped when they didn't even move. "Yahh hyung!!! Y/N survived and she's woke up now!! Lets go!" I said again and they quickly run to our car leaving me behind. How dare they pushed me away!

"Y/N~" We said in unison once we entered her room in the hospital. She sit on her bed back-facing us. She didn't even move. "Y/N?" I said while patted her shoulder. She turned around and smiled. I heard someone crying and my tears escaped my eyes. "Promise me that all of you will never forget me!" She said while smile cutely and disappear. I look around and realised I'm alone.

"Jungkook! Jungkook!! Wake up!!" I open my eyes and saw all the faces of my hyungs worriedly. I get up and crying as soon as I realised it was just a dream. How much that I wish that is real. "You keep calling for Y/N. What did you dream about?" Namjoon asked worriedly and hugged me. I tell them about the dream and they start to cry too.

-1 year later-

BTS become the most well-known boy band all over the world. They achieved many rewards. 'Y/N' this name never missed everytime on their speech. They would gathered and spend all their free time playing around in the big house. The house's wall is full with BTS picture with Y/N. The sobbing can often heard in the house everytime they recalled the stories and memories with Y/N.

"You're always alive for us, sweetie.."