It's Over

The days pass by and I'm getting closer with Justin. We rarely meet but we often text or call each other everyday. I always fall into a deep daydream about him in the class.

"Y/N! Vincent is calling for you!" Jaerin hit me on my shoulder and I found Vincent already seat infront of me smiling like a jerk. He's a jerk though!

"What?! Don't you see that I'm busy?!" I said while glaring him.

"Can we talk for awhile?" He asked.

"We ARE talking right now." I emphasized the fact that he's talking with me.

"I-I'm sorry." He blurted out apologetically. Weird! I haven't even heard him apologise to anybody. "I'm sorry for all the things that I'm done to you last time. I know that's my fault. Can you forgive me?" He said after I look at him confusedly. I let out a small laugh.

"Are you sure you're asking for my forgiving, Mr KKG?" I smirked. "Treat me something delicious then!" I continued while laughing showing my victory against him.

"Sure! Btw you're cute!" He said and laugh too. What?! Did he said that I'm cute?!

"W-what?!" I asked furiously as I glare at him and ready to hit his head. Jerk!

"3 pm in your fav cafe!" He said while run away. I shocked at his 360° change. Is that Vincent or did he got a twin?

I turned my head to Jaerin and wink at her.

"What?!" She scoffed and look away.

"3 pm in my fav cafe! I'll kill you if you don't come along with me!" I said and try take a nap on my table without waiting for her to answer.

                        -----------------------------
It is 3 pm and I'm here in my fav cafe with Jearin. Where's that jerk! He must be pranking me! I'll kill him!

"You're earlier!" I jumped when someone whisper at me. I turn to the voice and glare at the person.

"You will die very soon Vincent." Jaerin warn him and chuckled. "Both of you should become a couple! So cute when you're together!" She said again. I pinched her shoulder as she whined.

"But I'm into you Jaerin-ah. Can't you see that?" Vincent suddenly talking making our jaw dropped. After realised that this jerk is making move for Jaerin, I laugh loudly but soon regret it as people are staring at me. I froze when a figure catch my eyes. Justin?! I saw Justin in the corner with 2 other men wearing mask. Again? Why did he wear mask every time I saw him? Weirdo! I look away as soon as I found that he is staring at me too.

"Jeon Jungkook?!" I gasped as Jaerin whisper at me. She noticed Justin too. Ehh? Jeon Jungkook? That is Justin right? Not Jeon Jungkook right? The thought of Justin and Jungkook being the same person hit me again.

"Yahh Y/N?! What do you want to eat?" I heard Vincent said but I'm too deep in the thought that I'm not respond to him. Jaerin pinch me and I whined.

"What?!" I glare at her while rubbing my shoulder to decrease the pain.

"Vincent is asking what do you want to eat princess!" She said.

"Anything that delicious!" I said happily trying to banish the thought of Justin and
Jungkook.

"Y/N theres something on your mouth. Here!" Vincent said while rub away the dirt on my mouth with the tissue. I thanks him and drink my orange juice while waiting for Jaerin to finish her food. I'm fast when eating though! Suddenly a hand grab my wrist and that make me choked by the juice. I turn to my right side only to stare into Justin's eyes. He grab my hand and dragged me into a black car.