Listen to My Heartbeat

"Y/N!" I heard Jaerin calling for me but I'm too lazy to lift my head from the table. I can't sleep well almost everyday thinking about Jungkook. The feeling of guilty grew bigger everytime I think about him.

"I know you have problem. Why don't you talk to me about it. Maybe I can help you with that or maybe at least you can released tension. You're different now Y/N-ah. You seem to be lifeless. I miss the cheerful Y/N." She said while patted my shoulder.

"It's really nothing. I'm just haven't sleep well. I'm busy with revision." I replied simply and going into the nap again.

During the break, Jaerin and Vincent holding hand and run to me after saw me on the rooftop.

"Y/N! I thought you're missing!" Jaerin said while jogged to me.

"I can smell something! Holding hand huh?" I said teasingly. At least pretend to be okay can help me from drown with my thought. I chuckled when Jaerin smile shyly while signalled Vincent to come closer to us.

"We're dating now!" Vincent announce proudly while Jaerin laugh shyly.

"Ouhh I knew it~" I laugh at them as they're too cute.

"Y/N-ah! Did you heard about BTS?!" Jaerin suddenly asked me making me sighed again. "They're coming to our school for the special dance lesson. They will be for the dance competition as the judger too." My jaw dropped as soon as I heard Jaerin said. I excused myself and dashed to the exit leaving Jaerin and Vincent shocking.

                       -----------------------------
The day of the special dance lesson is coming. I sit up from my bed but feel my head very heavy. My head burning and my throat sore.  I think this is the impact for my two days stay up without sleeping. I want to sleep but I can't sleep.

"Y/N! You'll be late soon!" My mom entered my bedroom. She sit beside me and patted my shoulder. "Yahh Y/N! You're burning!" She said while touching my forehead. "I'll take the medicine downstair. Wait for me ok?" She said and running down. I smile seeing her being caring for me.

I get up from my bed and walk slowly to my bathroom. Cold shower can help me. Everytime I've fever, I'll take a long shower and it's good though.

"Y/N! What are you doing in there?!" My mom shout from the outside. I laugh weakly.

"Mom I only need a cold shower and I'll be alright." I shout back but sound like whispering.

"You don't have to go to school today. Rest here okay?" My mom said as soon as I come out from the bathroom.

"I can't mom. I have important class today. There'll be the selection for the dance competition. I can't left behind. Besides, I'm feeling quit well now mom. Don't worry okay." I said and kiss my mom's forehead after changing into my school uniform. I take the medicine and walk out from my bedroom with my mom helping me. "That's why I love you mom." I said trying to make her less worry.

At school, I walk alone on my way to the classroom as I'm late. All student have get in the classroom as well as the teachers.

"You again Y/N! What's your excuse for today?!" Mrs Lee said as soon as I reach my classroom.

"I'm sorry Mrs Lee. I take a long shower for my fever. That's take time." I said sarcastically. Mrs Lee quickly reach for me and touch my forehead.

"Come on! Sit at your seat!" She said while helping me walk to my seat. I smile and thank her. "You can take a nap if you want. Don't really forced yourself." She said before continue with her lesson.

Jaerin look at me worriedly and caressed my head. "I'm not a kid though!" I said and laugh at Jaerin.

During the dance class, I changed my clothes and wait for Jaerin outside the changing room. We walk to the dance room with Vincent and guess we're the earliest. I sat in the corner with Jaerin and Vincent. I wrap my arms around my leg resting my head on my leg. Jaerin patted me rapidly but I ignore it trying to get a rest. But soon a noisy voice disturbed me. I sighed and lift my head to figure out what happened.