New friend

Y/N POV

Its been a month since I make a new friend from Instagram. He is Justin and claimed himself as an Army. I smile everytime I recalled about our first chat.

-Flashback-
I got a chat from the unknown account on Instagram. I attempt to ignore it but got interested as soon as I read the chat.

"Hi. Can I befriend with you? Its seem that you're a big fan of BTS and I'm happened to be an Army too. I love to befriend with Army. We can share the same 'obssesion' on BTS." -From the unknown. I smiled and typing to reply the chat.

"Hi too. I really love to befriend with you too. Who is your bias? Mine is Jeon Jungkook." I replied while chuckled but soon fall into sadness and guilty for the rejection on Jungkook' s offer for our friendship. I'm doing the right thing right? I'm sorry Jeon Jungkook! 

"Mine is Jeon Jungkook too. Wow! We share the same bias!" -From the unknown.

"What is your name? Mind to introduce yourself?" I asked as I'm not comfortable chatting with a very stranger. At least I should know their name and basic information about themselve.

"My name is Justin and I'm 22 years old. I'm from Seoul and I'm Army!" I laugh at his reply as he always exclaimed that he is Army.

-Present-
Today is the day that Justin and I planned for our first meeting in the cafe near my house. I arrive early as I'm excited to share many things with him about BTS. This will be great!

"Y/N?" I lift my head when I heard someone calling for me and I stare at them confusedly. Who is this guy wearing black hoodie with a mask on his face.

"Who are you?" I asked for getting an answer.

"Justin. I'm sorry that I have to wear this mask. I have a little fever." He chuckled and explained. I smile and he take a seat infront of me. This day is my happiest day as I talk a lot about BTS and exchange many topics about BTS with another Army. We spend almost 3 hours in the cafe before we left. We separated once we're out of the cafe as me make our own way for home. I waved at him and bid goodbye.

On my way back, I suddenly remember that my mom asked me to buy some grocery. I run to the supermarket as the sky getting dark. I saw Justin but I froze when I saw Kim Namjoon talking to him. Really?! I try to make my way to Justin but stopped as soon as he take off his mask and hoodie. They make their way to a black car without noticed me. Jeon Jungkook?! Justin is Jeon Jungkook?! No, I'm seeing Jungkook not Justin. They must be just coincidentally wearing the same clothes and mask! I sighed trying to banish the thought of Justin and Jungkook as the same person and walk into the supermarket.

                        ----------------------------
I lost in my frustation as the thought of Jeon Jungkook and Justin appear again.

"Ms Y/N! Stop with your daydreaming! Answer this question!" Mrs Han said and I get up from my seat to answer the mathematic question on the whiteboard. It's easy though!

"Good. Your answer is correct! Go back to your seat and focus on my lesson!" Mrs Han ordered me.

"Are you ok? You seem to be distracted a lot lately. What's on your mind?" Jaerin as worriedly. I just smile and shooked my head. I can't tell her anything. I promised Jungkook.

After the school end, I make my way to the nearby shop to treat myself icecream. In the shop, I saw a familiar figure and soon realised that figure wearing the same mask that Justin wear that day. I make my way toward that figure and call for him.

"Justin? Is that you?" I asked while look into those eyes that really resembled Jungkook's eyes. His eyes widen as soon as he notice I'm the one that speaking.

Justin (Jungkook) Pov
Me and other BTS member enter the small shop to buy some edible food to fill our stomach. We have a day off today so we're on our plan for this day off. Journey around the Seoul in 1 day!

I'm busy choosing the snack while the other member walk around in other section in the shop. I shock as I heard someone speaking next to me. My eyes widen as soon as my eyes fixed to the person that speaking. Y/N?! What should I do?! Where's hyungs?? I can't faced this moment now! I look around trying to avoid other member as I'm afraid my identity revealed. Yes, Justin is me. That is my plan to befriend with Y/N and it seems that this plan is walking smoothly but stucked on this moment! I backed away as a small hand wave infront of me.

"Sorry sir. I'm really sorry if you're not Justin. I-" I cut her by pull her into my embrace as Namjoon is making his way toward me but stopped when he spotted me. I sigh and signaled him that she is Y/N and ask him to go away from there. Namjoon and Jin is the only one that know my plan but I guess the other will know now. I sigh relieved as soon as Namjoon dissapear from the sight. I quickly pull away from the hug as soon as I realised the awkward moment. Y/N seem to be shocked as she stood frozen. I chuckled when I saw that she's blushing hard.

"Y/N? I'm sorry for the sudden hug but I miss you. Take that as an 'Army's warm hug'!" I said sarcastically trying to fix the awkward moment.

"Aishh! You're suffocated me just now! Don't do that again!" She jeered and hit my shoulder lightly. She's just too cute with her height. 160cm? Her head just reached my shoulder though. I laugh at the thought.

"I'm sorry shortie. I can't promise you~" I said teasingly. She lift her hand ready to hit my head but I quickly dodged away. I heard a cute laugh from her and I join to laugh too. She's too cute!

"You're the one that too tall. My height is a pretty height though." She said poutingly. I bend down to her level and flicked her forehead. She flinched and glare at me.

"Shortie, I'm sorry but I need to go now. I have some important thing to do. Talk to you later!" I said as soon as I received the text from Namjoon telling me that they are waiting outside. I take the snack and pay for it before turned again to Y/N and wave at her.

"How's your date maknae?" Jin said teasingly as soon as I catch up with them. I glare at him while the other laugh boisterously.

"Justin!! You left your phone!" All of us froze at the time that a girl shout from behind.

Y/N POV
I run to the outside of the shop to look for Justin and saw him with other 6 men with the mask each of them."Justin!! You left your phone!" I shout to gain attention from him. I jogged to him but he didn't respond to me but stood still with the other men as if they're frozen by Elsaa. I stopped next to Justin and hand him his phone. "Arghh!" I scream shockingly as the other 6 men infront of Justin suddenly run away in their full speed I guess.

"Y-Y/N??" I open my eyes as I heard Justin call out my name only to find that I'm hugging him. I quickly pull away from the hug and smile awkwardly.

"Who are they? Why did they run away like that? I almost got a heart attack!" I said awkwardly.

"Thank you for the phone. I-I think I should go now." Justin said stutteringly.

"S-sure. G-goodbye." I said. Ehh? Am I affected by Justin's stutter? I chuckled while looking at Justin that start to walk away.