Chapter 1

This story, is about how I learned to love and pretty much my personal journal. My name is Raikurami Albarn. It's better to call me Raiku. I'm Maka's twin sister. I have a close relationship with my Mom, but my sister and I are different. Although, speaking biologically: we're the same. But our personalities and goals are totally different from each other's. Even if we were different, I never treated her differently. She's still family, and I love my sister. In fact, I miss her very much. Which is why my Mom decided to enroll me to my sister's school. The school "DWMA" for weapons and meisters. It's a school where you are asked to work with you weapons and unlock your potential through your days in school. I never opened up to my Mom about studying, since I'm not really interested. Let's say, I was similar to being homeschooled. But now, I get to have lessons in class, and more time for my sister. Which is why I can not turn down this opportunity.

Timeskip ; morning

I ran downstairs and waved at my Mom goodbye,"Bye Mom! I'll be going now!"
I grabbed my bag which I prepared for this trip not too long ago. It had all the necessary items I needed for my travel. It's very heavy to be honest. I looked one more time at the nearby mirror checking myself and ran to my friend who was waiting for me outside, named Ezuka. Ezuka is a dear friend of mine who I've met in the old days.

She's a kind and caring friend, who adored the color blue and yellow and would brag about it oftentimes. Unnecessary, but additional facts adds to your overall knowledge. If I were to explain her in two words, she would be "unique" and "sunshine". She's a unique sunshine that you can't just watch rise in the morning. She's a great friend I trust, and also, a great weapon I partner with.

Anyhow, when I found Ezuka standing idly by the house entrance. Upon seeing me, she ran to me. "I found the nearest train to travel us to Death City." Ezuka looked at a map on her hand. The map looked pretty old. It was crumpled, and it's in a pretty shade of brown, red and, black ink filling the paper with strokes of lines ; the map that leads us to DWMA. It's a school for specially talented people. Meister's and weapons.

I took a peak on the map which she had almost crumpled by firmly holding onto it. "Oooohhh. Where?"

She pointed at the lake in front of us, "We're riding the boat here-- the cheapest it can get us, then just a couple of miles to walk to the train."

Sure, it doesn't give me that much hard work, but you know that entitling it the nearest by walking a mile or two wasn't the best option I'd like to take. I looked at her with an annoyed face, almost yelling with my tone."You call that nearest!?!?"

"Y-yeah..." She scratched her and bowed down multiple times.

"JEEZ!!! I HATE BOATS AND WALKING!!!" I complained. It's not because it's old fashioned, but because I get seasick. Quite a common issue for folks in my town. I have no relevant excuse for walking, it just hurts my legs. Well, you see, exercising isn't something I enjoy doing.

-

I knew it would be a long ride-- and walk so I should've been expecting as much. We walked meters to the lake before reaching the lake. We had to persuade one of the sea captains to have us ride a boat since we're in a hurry, but it didn't seem at all that we were. The process sure was time taking.

It took a while before I finally hopped onto the boat. It was windy, which isn't a good thing for boat riders, since it steers you to the wrong directions oftentimes. The wind puffed as my hair flew in the air, embracing my skin in its cold embrace. The touch of the sun burned my skin in midsummer. The water shimmered under the shining sun.

The beauty of the view couldn't keep my eye away from it. The flowing liquid and bubbles emerging from the deep waters (And I was quite tired from that long walk) That I didn't know an hour had passed. Time flies by so fast when you're staring at something beautiful, as if time stops. I even forgot that I get seasick.