2

Author's Note: *How else do you celebrate an engagement? It's about to get steamy in here. This is going to be your only warning to the mature content ahead. 😏 *

Chad told the waiter to bring the check and paid him in a hurry. Sarah barely had time to pick up her purse before Chad yanked her up to her feet and muttered in her ear, "let's get out of here." The car ride back to Chad's place was quicker than the car ride to the restaurant. While Sarah couldn't stop studying the ring she now wore on her hand, she could see Chad out the corner of her eye studying her. His gaze was burning; a beam straight into the side of her head. When he parked outside of his studio, Chad raced out of the car so quickly Sarah thought there was some sort of emergency. "Chad, are you okay?" Sarah asked as he hurriedly unlocked his front door and pushed her inside. "I'm fine baby, better than fine, you just agreed to marry me. I'm on cloud nine. I wanna make you feel that way too," he explained to her. "I'm right there with you, I'm so happy," she assured him. Chad looked her up and down, "No baby, that's not what I meant. I'm gonna take you to the highest point of ecstasy that you'll never wanna come down. I'm gonna make you feel so good Sarah, I'm gonna fuck you so well tonight." Sarah stared at him; mouth slightly open at what he just said. Obviously, she and Chad have had sex before, but he was never so forward about it, Sarah liked it.

Chad stepped towards her and grabbed her face, their lips melted together and her body submitted to him. All of her worries from her day at work just drifted away, this was a perfect way to end her night. She kissed Chad back hungry with need and desire. Chad responded to her kiss, he met her tongue with his and they danced to a beat of their own. He pulled away only to bite her bottom lip and Sarah shivered with pleasure at the gesture. He broke their passionate kiss and lead Sarah to the bed, her lips swollen and face flushed. Sarah lay down on Chad's luxurious bed and looked up at him. Chad positioned himself over her body and looked into her piercing green eyes, "you're so beautiful," he breathed before he lowered his face back down to hers and kissed her deeply again. A low moan escaped his lips while he touched and explored her body as if it were the first time they were ever making love. "I've been thinking about taking this dress off of you ever since I picked you up tonight. I thought about fucking you on the floor of your apartment," he said kissing down her neck and the exposed arm that her dress showed off. His soft lips on her skin sent shivers down her spine and Chad was pleased with this response. He pulled Sarah up to a sitting position and pull her dress over her head, discarding it somewhere in the room, "I'll get that later," she thought as she sat there in her black lingerie. Chad drank in the sight of her and Sarah blushed as his eyes swept across every inch of her body. He unbuttoned his shirt, never taking his eyes off of hers. Sarah reached up and pushed his shirt off of his body and went to work on his pants. She had never been the one to initiate sex between them so the forward gesture shocked even her. As she fumbled with his belt buckle, Chad chuckled as he watched her. Sarah finally got his belt undone and pulled down his pants. She could see how hard he was from the way his erection was straining against his boxers. She licked her lips at the sight of him undressed in front of her and wanted nothing more at that moment than to finish the job she started so she could enjoy Chad in all his glory. Chad wasn't the fittest guy in the world but he did have muscles in all the right places, and right now those places were begging to be touched by her. Sarah reached up to the hem of Chad's boxers and slid them down his legs, his hard cock jutted forward towards her face and Sarah took a hold of it. She lowered her face down and took all of Chad at once. He moaned in appreciation as she sucked him off, the tip of her nose brushing against his lower abdomen every time she went down. Chad tangled his fingers in Sarah's hair and held her head still as he started to thrust into her mouth. Sarah took hold of his thighs and continued to take him all in. Chad put his hand on Sarah's chin and withdrew from her mouth, "as good as that feels, I gotta stop you, baby, before I cum right this second," he told her.

Sarah grinned at the compliment. Chad laid her back down and kissed her lips again, slowly at first but the lust took over and their kisses became greedy and possessive. Sarah ran her fingers through Chad's sandy blonde locks and pressed her body to his. He reached around and unhooked her bra expertly, she arched her back towards him and moaned while he ran his hands down her bare chest. Chad moved his kisses lower until he reached the bare skin of her breasts. He took one of her nipples in his mouth and began to lightly lick and suck until it hardened from the touch of his tongue. Sarah threw her head back as Chad continued. She couldn't control herself any longer and let the sounds of pleasure escape from her mouth. He was nowhere near her pussy but she could feel herself already wet. Something was different about this time. It felt... beautiful.

Chad continued his way down her body until he reached her most intimate of parts. He took his time, slowly dragging his two fingers up and down her opening, always spending a little extra time on her clit. Sarah couldn't take the teasing. She rocked her hips around Chad's fingers and tried to get him to go deeper. Chad got the hint, he pushed forward and entered her ever so gently, and it sent Sarah over the edge. Her body was so responsive, and Chad couldn't take it anymore. He withdrew his fingers and grabbed a hold of his throbbing cock, positioning him just at her opening and thrust into Sarah with reckless abandon. Sarah dug her fingers in the sheets, squeezing them into her fists as Chad continued to penetrate deeper. The only sounds she could hear were the slapping of skin on skin and her ragged breathing mixed with moans of pleasure. Her eyes closed and she knew she was close to her release. "Ah, I'm almost there baby," she told Chad hoarsely. Chad grabbed onto her hips and kept going, determined to have them cum together. Then Sarah felt it, the low burning of pleasure in her belly and finally felt the wave of a terrific orgasm wash over body. She cried out in ecstasy as Chad let out a low, guttural moan signaling the perfect timing of their simultaneous orgasms. She felt Chad thrust one last time right before he lowered himself down onto Sarah to plant a passionate kiss on her lips. "That. Was. Great," Sarah said in between breaths. Chad smiled down at her, pleased at her compliment, "Nothing short of the best for you, remember?" he replied. She grinned and relaxed into the bed. Chad eased out of her gently, "I'll be back baby, gotta get something to clean us up with," he said as he walked to the bathroom. Chad returned with a damp washcloth and wiped between Sarah's legs and then cleaned himself. Tossing the washcloth in the hamper across the room, Chad climbed into bed with Sarah and pulled her close. "I love you, Sarah," he whispered in her ear, she smiled, "I love you too," she replied as they both drifted off to sleep.