Chapter 5

{Y/N pov}
~After School~

After all the class ended, I decided to stay after school with Taehyung and Jimin. I went to my locker and put all of my stuff away, so I can go to the rooftop where I meet both of them. Soon after, I went to the rooftop to see both of them having a conversation. Then they both noticed me.

"Oh hey baby, I told Taehyung what happened at lunch after you showed Jungkook around is that okay?" said Jimin.

"Princess, do you want me to go and punch Jungkook for you?" said Taehyung.

Oh I totally forgot that happened today. School is really messing me up. I felt the similar burn in my chest and was trying to hold back my tears remembering the past.

~Flashback~
3 years ago

I looked at my boyfriend Vernon and was wondering how did I get so lucky with him? Like he is so popular with all girls trying to get his attention but yet he chose me?

"Hey babe, I am gonna go out with the boys okay?" said Vernon.

Oh yeah, did I forget to mention he is in a group called Seventeen?

"Oh sure honey, have fun with the boys!" I said.

He then said "Okay bye don't let anyone in the house beside Taehyung and Jimin."

"Okay bye!" i said.

Then he left to the car of Woozi and drove off to their secret hangout place.

I was bored already since I am not cuddling with Vernon so I decided to called Jimin over.

On the phone
Underline will be Jimin
Bold will be Y/N

"Hey baby, why did you call?"
"Wow so I can't call you?"
"No no, you can but this is unexpected?"
"Well Vernon left and I am boreddd"
" Well damn what am i supposed to do?"
"COME OVER"
"Jeez you are so loud!"
"Come over please...?"
"Give me 5 minutes okay?"
"Thank you!"

5 minutes later...
I heard a knock on the door so i went to get the door but first I looked out the window.... cause you know stranger danger. (Okay i'll stop.)

Anyways I opened the door and saw Jimin with ice cream, chocolate and a huge fluffy teddy bear.

Damn he is a dream best friend am i right? I let him in and he immediately went to the kitchen to get spoons without saying hi.

"Well hello to you Jimin" you said.

"Bitch I got you ice cream."

You just sighed for no reason.

"Yah stop sighing and go to the couch."

You followed his direction and just sat there gazing at the wall.

"Yo I get it that you missed Vernon but like i'm here ya know?"

"I know I just miss him."

Jimin rolled his eyes and gave the ice cream to you. So then he took his phone out to text taehyung without you knowing.