Chapter 9

Present time
Author POV

You told Jungkook to come with you so you guys can go the the office to get his locker number and code.

He followed you like a puppy while Taehyung with you rolling his eyes, pissed off that Jungkook ruined his morning.

"So~ how are you?" asked Jungkook.

"I'm fine just tired" you said as you yawned. (I literally just yawned writing this)

"Aww are you still tired from yesterday?"

"WHAT!?" screamed Taehyung.

You realized Taehyung practically got the wrong idea and freaked out when he said that.

"NO WE DID NOT DO THAT!" you yelled hugging Taehyung's arm. Taehyung just looked down at you and sighed "Good because he is a dick and you just met him" as he whispered.

You snorted but agreed with the last part and left Taehyung to go to Jungkook that was already in front of the office patiently waiting for you

You told Jungkook to come in and he asked the lady for his locker number and code. He finally got it and gave the paper to you that the lady gave him.

You look at it and realized that his locker next to yours, "Ohh your locker is next to mine on the right."

"Really? That's good."

You guys went out of the office and didn't see Taehyung. You frowned a little and Jungkook wasn't having it.

"Hey I'm here. Can you help me with the locker?" He was unfamiliar with lockers since he never used them in Busan because his classes were always next to each other.

"Sure" you shrugged having 10
minutes till class. You guys walked towards the locker and taught him how to use it. As you were teaching him, Jungkook was busy brainstorming how to get you to like him.

Jungkook finally paid attention when you accidentally touched his hands. You immediately pulled back and panicked while Jungkook was smirking secretly obviously.

"U-uh do you need anymore help?"

"Yeah, can you teach me how to do it again?"

"Yeah s-sure i guess."

Jungkook POV

Damn she is kinda cute while stuttering. But she is nothing like my type. I need to talk to her more so i can do the bet. But I have to pay attention right now about the locker.

After she taught me how to open it, i got a hang of it. She went to her locker next to mine and got her stuff out. After I put all of my stuff inside, I grabbed the books i needed for my first class.

"Okay since I already taught you how to use a locker, lets go to our first period class okay?"

"Yeah sure I guess" I said in a blunt way. She looked taken back.

"Geez no need to be rude" she muttered under breath.

"Hey Y/N!!" I saw Jimin running towards her and stared at me weirdly.

"Why are you with her?" he asked feeling overprotective of her. She grabbed his arm and said, "Hush Jimin, I was helping him with his locker since he never used them in Busan."

"Oh, well lets go to our class" he said while taking her hands in his and pulled her away. I shook my head and followed them.

We went into the classroom and saw a chart with assigned seats. I saw my name next to Y/N. I went to the seat and sat down next to her.

I was looking through my bag and couldn't find a pencil so I asked her if i can borrow one. She gave it to me and i sharpened the pencil before going back to my seat.

The teacher came right when the bell rang and told us to say few things about ourselves since yesterday we went over things we might have done last year.

After few students told us few things about themselves, it was my turn then Y/N.

"Well you guys know that i transferred from Busan. But my favorite food is pizza and i have a group of friends from Busan name Namjoon hyung, Jin hyung , Jhope hyung and Suga hyung. They are my childhood friends. That is few thing about me, thank you."

After I finished, it was Y/N turn. I was intensely staring at her and she stared at me creeped out.

"My name is Y/N, I have two older sisters name Daeun and Jisoo. I have two best friends name Taehyung and Jimin. My favorite food is pasta with white sauce. I was born in Daegu but moved here when i was 4 years old. Thank you for listening." she bowed politely. Then the rest said few things and the bell rang from there and it was time for social studies.

Time skip
Lunch Time

Authors POV

Jungkook was walking in the cafeteria to find Y/N. He then found her sitting at the same spot with Jimin and Taehyung. He walked over to them and sat next to Jimin who stared at him- more like glared at him.

"Hey guys...."

"Why are you here?" Jimin asked rudely. Y/N kicked his leg under the table and mouthed 'stop that'. Jungkook pursed his lips and said "Well I don't have any friends here so, I want to be friends with you guys."

Taehyung just sighed and slouched on the chair while eating the sandwich. Y/N gave him the lunch she got for him while she was waiting for him. Jungkook eyes sparkled like a little child and took it and said 'thank you~'. You chuckled and said 'no problem' while picking up your sandwich.

"Do you have dance next period? I have it but I don't know where the room is" asked Jungkook.

"We all have dance class next period so we can take you if you like?" Both of the boys stared at you betrayed because you guys always go together in one group with no one else walking with you guys.

After you guys ate, you all walked towards the cafeteria door and slowed down when you guys heard whispering.

"Why is Y/N hanging out with Jungkook oppa?"

"What a slut."

"YAH DO US A FAVOR! STOP HANGING OUT WITH THEM!!"

You whimper and quickly walked to the dance class. Jimin and Taehyung followed you and tried to comfort you. Meanwhile, Jungkook yelled at everyone "HEY STOP SAYING THOSE THINGS. SHE CAN BE FRIENDS WITH WHOEVER SHE WANTS."

Jungkook also went after you to the dance room and apologize.