Chapter 6

AUTHOR'S POV
~PRESENT TIME~

"Aish that stupid boy" said Taehyung after seeing you cry again.

He went up to you along with Jimin and hugged you while Jungkook was eavesdropping behind the door. Jungkook simply didn't care since he is a PLAYBOY and he just left.

Jimin spoke out of nowhere and said "Lets go to the café across the school?"

Taehyung and you agreed to go to the café. Taehyung stopped you and took out a handkerchief, wiping my tears off. You thanked him and kissed him on the cheek.

But what you didn't noticed is that he was blushing. Jimin just smirked and chuckled while you were confused of why Jimin was doing that.

"Yoooo let goooooo" you said as they were taking so long.

"Ok ok Jesus we are coming" said Jimin.

You grabbed both of their arms and interlaced your fingers into theirs. You guys left the rooftop walking to the café.

They told you to find a three seated table for you guys. You looked for one and sat down waiting for them. They know what you usually order every time you go a café.

You saw Taehyung holding your drink along with his. He gave it to you and your hands brushed against his. Taehyung can never get used to it, he is a shy baby even after 10 years.

Jimin decided to sit next to you, since Taehyung ALWAYS sits next to you. Taehyung pouted and sat in front of you. You chuckled at their behavior and started to drink your F/D. (favorite drink)

You started the conversation about what y'all did in the summer since you guys went to different countries and didn't see each other over the whole summer.

It was getting late since it was 8 already so Jimin left to go to his house while Taehyung decided to walk with you towards your house since you guys live a block away from each other. But for Jimin, he has to walk towards the other side.

You and taehyung were talking but silence eventually took over.

Taehyung POV

I was staring at Y/N and was thinking to myself how beautiful she was. I have a crush on her for at least 4 years and I still do.

FLASHBACK
I told Y/N to meet me at the park so i can confessed to her. She then came to the park and i went into action but Vernon came before i confessed to her and he asked her out right on the spot in front of me.

I do admit I was extremely jealous but seeing Y/N eyes sparkle when he asked her out, my heart shattered. I knew I didn't have a chance but I couldn't just not like her you know?

But when i found out that he was using her for a bet, I really wanted to tell Y/N but I knew she wouldn't believe me. But i had enough after 5 months and decided to tell her that Vernon was just using her.

I called her to meet me at the café in front of the school. She was confused but said okay. I went there and bought us drinks and found a table of 2. She arrived looking beautiful as ever. She found me and went towards taking a seat.

"Hey Taehyung, why did you call me here?"

"Well I wanted to tell you something. Please don't get mad or anything."

"Why would i get mad at you?"

"Well I might have or not heard that Vernon was using you?"

"Yah stop lying to me, why can't you let me be happy for once?!"

"IM NOT EVEN LYING."

"IF YOU CAN'T RESPECT MY RELATIONSHIP THEN DON'T CONSIDER YOURSELF AS MY BEST FRIEND!"

"FINE!"

She left the café and i started crying blaming myself for being selfish. I then left the café while people were staring at me.

But then after few months she broke up with him after and apologized to me. Our friendship was finally fixed and my feelings grew gradually.

As I was thinking about the past, I didn't realize that we reached her house. We went toward her door and said our goodbyes.

I then left her driveway and and was walking towards my house. But i saw something unexpected, JUNGKOOK IS HER NEIGHBOR!?

"Ah jinja, he is everywhere" I muttered.

Jungkook saw me and just nodded at me. What the fuck is he doing? I just left and walked, I finally reached my house. I decided to go to the kitchen and saw my parents eating dinner while waiting for me.

"Oh hey son" said my father.

"Oh baby you came back!!" said my mother.

"Hey mom and dad, I just stayed after school with Jimin and Y/N"

"How is Y/N?? I missed that girl." said my mother.

I decided to lie trying to not make my mom worried and said "She is great!! We are all good."

"Okay baby come and eat with us" said my mother.

I went towards her and ate in front of her. I finished and put my dishes in the sink and went to freshen up in the bathroom. I then decided to go to sleep.

HEY GUYSSS. Sorry for not updating. I really want more people to read this story so i can get a little more motivated. I had a LOT of essay to write, bunch of tests before the break started for christmas. Again sorry for not updating.