A/N: I'm sorry and I love you

Good news: I have finally arrived at my new home. I am unpacked and waiting for everything to settle. Homelife kinda sucks and WIFI is kinda wonky, but I'm working on it.

I've got the homework situation under control and from now on, I'll only have Math homework to work on, which usually only takes me a few minutes. (Thank God).

So sorry for the long wait, but I did get an update in before I moved which I was proud of. (Not the update, but the general fact that it happened.)

I did not forget about any of you, I swear!

Bad news: I have no idea when I'll be able to get another one in. I'm working on one right now, but it's not going so well, and as I stated before . . . yeah. So I'm gonna try and do one before Thanksgiving, if not on Thanksgiving. Then again, I have Veterns Day off tomorrow, so maybe . . .

I don't know. I don't want to make any promises that I can't keep.

Facts:

*I love you guys so much for sticking with me through this.

*I would never leave you hanging on a cliffhanger like that for the rest of time.

*Cherik should be canon.

*Emma is a boss ass ladyand slays like it's her day job.

*I totally forgot Cherik wasn't canon for, like, a week and a half.

*Charles literally saw this broken and scarred man fighting through his demons (FROM YARDS AWAY IF I MIGHT ADD) in cold, dark water. This broken and scarred man -- who was the embodiment of the rinay cloud emoji, if we're being honest -- and his first thought was, "Yes. This one."

*In the comic books (from what I've seen on Tumblr) Cherik is basically canon.

*When writing a paper, if you can;t imagine yourself dropping the mic after your conclusion it needs to be stronger.

*CHERIK SHOULD BE CANON I WOULD PAY A MILLION DOLLARS TO SEE FASSBENDER AND MCAVOY MAKE OUT OH MY GODS.

Thank you so much for sticking with me

-Firefly.