What?

What is wrong with my mother today? I think to myself. Her heart was bright and happy today and she never once insulted me. And who is that chick who just appeared in my shower? I think this as im changing into warm, washed clothes. huh that's weird my parents never wash my clothes and it torments them I usually have to wash them myself every Sunday. well I better go figure this out in the kitchen where my mom weirdly is making tea. I open my door. peaking out checking both sides making sure that no one else is hiding somewhere Unexpected. I sigh and walk to the right and down the steps and then then down the hallway and first door on the left to my kitchen. I step through the open doorway glancing at Susan and my mom sitting at the table Susan facing away and my my mom facing towards me. I walk over to the table as they talk about hot boys and the like. "honey your dad went to work and forgot to tell you he loved you." she said casually as if 16 years of insults meant nothing. I tried not to stare and looked down at my plate mounted with pancakes. what is going on here who is this girl why is my mom being nice. "Davis Davis Can you hear me?" My mom repeats "huh what? Yes sure." "I was saying I still remember that time when you and Susan were little and you tried to kiss her." my mom recalls "yea Davis was so cute back then if only he could go back in time." they both laugh and I catch myself staring at her attire. when did she get clothes? Then I notice her laugh it entrances me it's so cute it's high pitched and the occasional snort. while in thinking of her laugh I find myself in bed sleeping with her head on my chest and me laying on my back. "WHAT THE HELL!" I say jolting up "honey what-" "SHUT UP JUST SHUT UP!" I scream "what's the matter" she says crawling on top of me her muscular legs massaging my side muscles. she lays a hand on my face and lowers her lips to my face. her lips massage mine and she vibrates her tongue and it feels amazing. just as I pull away I'm in a tuxedo pulling away from her face and she smiles and throw the flowers to the crowd. I pull her to me and try to whisper in her ear. I say what is going on and I pull away to look at her and see a baby's face staring back. just as soon as the memories switch I feel a notch I don't know how to explain it, but it's there I pull it and suddenly I'm back in my bathroom on the floor.