Heart

Hello my identity is referred to as heart. I am 16 years old and my parents tell me to call myself Davis Gregory at a young age my parents told me I was not their child. They told me that they do not love me and continue to tell me every morning and every night. I do not cry but I always smile and tell them I love them because I do. I can read their hearts their hearts twinge, bend, and ache every time they say this. I can see when they are proud of me and they want to acknowledge me. But something is stopping them. I don't like seeing them this way it makes me wonder about why this is happening. but besides this unnatural ability I have high intellect and superior athletic skills. I love going to school but i hate all language whether it be English or japaneese. I also love people I have a deep love for every person no matter what race, religion, or sex. although I do prefer female company over men. I don't know why this is but I guess all humans have a preference over why kind of people they like. ok let's get out of girls and back to me. I'm about 6:6 I'm also what you would call mulatto. I don't know about the parents part but I look like it. I have dark brown eyes and black curly hair. Off topic a little bit did you know bugs have hearts too? I feel their pain every time someone steps on one their fear and everything. Remember that every time you see a fly trying to get food for his starving children. ok now that you have a basic opinion about my life my looks and my personality you can begin to judge what I'm about to relate to you and judge it in the most unbiased manner possible. and before you freak out reader I will answer a few questions. No I cannot transfer feeling through ink for that is man-made. Yes I have most likely passed you by on the street driving or walking for I have been all over and seen many. I hope you find it somewhere deep down to forgive me for what I have done, but that has already come to pass and I could not foresee the outcome of what I have done.