Brain

"That'll be $10.95" the clerk says tiredly as the store is closing and I'm the last customer. I dig my hand in my pocket and pull out a ten and slap it on the counter. I search my back pockets for change and come up with 94 cents. The male clerk looks up at me and sighs and pulls a penny from his own pocket. I smile at him embarassed. I grab my coffee and twix bar and head out the door. "thanks and have a gre-" the slamming of the door cuts him off. I stuff the twix in my pocket for later and fish out the crumpled note. it reads: "meet me at Boris's book emporium after Closing time 10:00 the front door will be unlocked." "damn it's 10:01 already" I say really loudly. I hail a taxi and arrive at 10:45. I burst through the front door and there stands a lonesome male. he looks up at me seemingly uninterested. "s-s-sorry wrong place." I turn around and place my hand on the door to leave. "heart" I turn around "HOW THE HELL DO YOU KNOW MY NAME!" I charge at him rage from the earlier part of today fuelling me. "I'm a friend." is all he says. that makes me even more angry suddenly all that rage just leaves. "what did y-" "if you give me a moment to explain I will do my best to update you on the situation. now sit down over here where we can talk." I keep my eyes trained on him and slowly walk over next to him while he pulls out two chairs five feet apart and facing each other. then we sit on opposite chairs. we just stare at each other for a minute. I note he has dark brown hair, one blue eye and one red eye. he looks slightly smaller than me maybe 6 ft. tall and pale skin. he also seems very unathletic and skinny. his clear voice breaks the silence. " I am know as brain and before I tell you about my past we need to save love." his voice sounds urgent. "who?" I say "you know her as Susan for that's what I put in your brain at the time." "whoa you were watching me take a shower?" I say stepping up from my chair. "SIT!" His voice reverberates around the room. "we have no time they found her." "wait who f-" "No questions we have no time I will send you there through her mind. it only works because you two are connected. you might lose your memory and forget what you are doing. For God sakes DO NOT do anything that makes you love her like kissing or hugging or anything of that nature." Brain tells me quite fast "whaddya mean." I say shakily. Brain thrusts his hand on my forehead and send me into a trance. His voice echoes throughout my head. "when you get there when I say you need to grab her tightly and don't let go." "ok?" I say even though i had no idea what was happening. "3-2-" brain stops as the door shoots open "GO!" He screams.