Mira

Me and Susan leave school early and head to her house because we have no where else to go. when we get there we head to her room and sit on her bed. neither of us talks for a while. then I break the ice. "you know I felt something back there when we hugged." she nods in agreement and looks down. "um can you look away while I change, please?" She asks innocently. "Sure" I say and look away. "you can look now" I turn my head towards her. She is in a black nightgown getting ready for bed. "um it's not bed-time yet." I remind her. "I don't know about you but that hug tired me out." she says clasping her hand to her mouth and yawning. "did you see everything I saw?" I asked her. she nodded in agreement. "even more than that I saw what a bad life you had." she motioned for me to lay down with her. "I can't we don't know each other yet." she just shrugged and layed down. "hey when do your parents get home?" I ask. "don't have any she replied." that was the end of those questions I closed my eyes and immediately fell asleep. "Damnit heart I told you none of that!" The voice said "so what brain I can do what I want I'm a big boy now." I said sarcastically. "now they now you are there you dumbass and since when can you talk to me?" I ignored that last part "who does?" I asked him "the others heart you know have two hours awaken!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I wake up to find that Susan is gone. "Susan, Susan!" I yell. "Down here!" She yells in the kitchen. I head out of her room glancing out her window it is dark outside. I head to the left and down the stairs right into the kitchen. my nostrils dance with a beautiful smell. "what is it?" I ask "pomegranate beef porridge with a speck of garlic." she replies working intensely. when she turns towards me wearing her apron she looks really cute. she catches me staring and waves her spoon at me. I speak up. "Urm I think we should start from scratch don't you?" I say as I rise up and walk towards her. "what do you mean?" She says "I mean our past was fabricated so I could save you from God knows who maybe we should meet each other again." I reach my hand out and she takes it in hers. "hi I'm heart nice to meet you and I think I might have a major crush on you." she giggles and says "Hello mr. heart i am Susan and I think that you are absurd and crazy for liking me." "oh really" I say and pull her close to me. "Hey that's cheating you can read my heart." she says and turns around to finish cooking. I throw my hands up. "I only use what was given to me!"
After I finish all of what she made its about 10:30. "That was amazing!" I say stretching out my stomach. She blushes and turns away. "we have about 30 minutes until brain wants me to do something." I remind her. she turns her head back towards me. "thirty minutes is a long time." she says winking at me. "No I couldn't possibly and besides I'm only sixteen!" I muster up the strength to say that. "I do have tv if you wanna watch it." she offers and I nod my head in agreement. I didn't see a tv on my quick rush in here that's weird suddenly a huge flat screen come sliding up from a hole in the floor and so does a couch. I look back at her amazed. She winks at me and turns to the news channel. "Major bombings being reported all around the state. New terrorist group Mira is said to be behind these. local school were bombed also. messages on the walls say bring out love or we will kill all dear to you. makes no sense but back to you Stan with the state borders shut down." I stare at the tv eyes agape. I Glance at Susan and she is doing the same. Just then our door slams open rocking on its hinges.