[ 12 ] The Soda Machine

"What crawled up her butt?" Nayeon points at Momo asking her other members. The girls were all headed to the JYP Entertainment company to get back to practicing for their comeback in mid April. In one van was Mina, Jihyo, Jeongyeon, and Sana. In the other van was Momo, Nayeon, Dahyun, Tzuyu, and Chaeyoung.

"She's bummed that Y/N's photo teaser hasn't been released yet." Chaeyoung coeds while giving Momo that teasing look in her eyes. Momo goes to roll her own eyes before crossing her arms over her chest, slouching in her seat, and staring out the window.

"Photo teaser?" Dahyun asks confused.

"Yeah remember when we saw Soyeon-ssi's teaser? Today, Rosé's teaser came out." Chaeyoung says before showing Dahyun, Nayeon, and Tzuyu.

"Whoa, she's gorgeous." Tzuyu says. "And she even has the same name as yours."

"I know right! I feel like her and I will be good friends."

"I feel like you'll be waiting until the last day of their teaser photos." Nayeon tells to Momo. "After all, it is. Choi Y/N. Do you really think PD-nim wants the world to see who the most famous but hidden person of today's society to be released first?"

"Smh." Momo scoffs to her members leaning more into her seat if possible. The girls all roll their eyes at Moberty.

"Well if their at their practice room, you could ask Irene unnie if you could meet them." Dahyun suggests.

"I feel like she would say no." Chaeyoung says with a frown.

"Plus Seulgi unnie and Wendy unnie wouldn't either even if they're nice." Tzuyu exclaims. "If they promised PD-nim to hide the new girl group's identities from even us, then there is probably a reason for it."

Momo didn't want to listen as her head bumps into the window, her eyes trailing off to nowhere as buildings, people, and cars passed as the girls got closer to the company. The girls all gave up in trying to communicate to the stubborn Japanese girl and communicated amongst one another until they were in front of the company.

"We're here girls." Their manager oppa says. Getting out, the girls all thank their managers for the drive before heading up to the practice room as their managers went to park the vans. Arriving at their floor, the girls all got out.

Momo's eyes eyed every door of the floor, checking the label for each to see if N/A's practice room was anywhere. Confused, Momo isn't find it. "Eh?" She says confused.

"You okay, Momoring?" Sana asks.

"N/A's practice room isn't here." Momo says to her members.

"Eh?" The girls all say.

"Didn't we see them last time after their practice?" asked Mina.

"Unless they moved floors." Jihyo sighs out with her hands on her hips. "If they did then obviously their room was changed." Momo sighs before shaking her head and getting into their practice room in a sad and mad mood. The girls understood how much the idea of Y/N was affecting their main dancer, and it was hard. It sometimes affected Momo's dancing.

"One more time girls, and Momo, what's been up with you? You're usually doing well in choreography practices?" says their choreographer.

"I-I'm sorry." Momo silently says. Pushing the hair away from her face, the girls and her continue on with practice.

• • •

"Hah!" Yeri sighs as she flops her back onto the ground, her arms and legs sores out. "I'm so tired!"