[ 14 ] Text Messages

#Homo

• • •

It was all too much, the feeling.

Ever since Momo had finally got her answer, she had been frowning ever since. The members didn't know how to help this situation, heck they tried buying all types of jokbal for the girl. But Momo wasn't in the mood for eating, she just wanted to talk to her.

To Y/N.

"It still doesn't add up to me." Nayeon says, pacing back and forth in the living room. Eight out of nine members of Twice were gathered around as Momo was in her bedroom, laying down.

"What? What doesn't?" Jihyo says. "We got the answer, it really is Momo's Y/N."

"But why is her last name Choi?" Nayeon says frustrated. "Momo said her last name was Y/LN. why change it?"

"It could just be her stage name." Chaeyoung adds herself into the conversation. "Like how Hwasa unnie's name is actually Ahn Hyejin. We change our names to fit character in a way..."

"She has a point unnie." admits Jeongyeon. "Like Seungyeon unnie's last name is Gong instead of Yoo because it's her actress name."

"Aish." Nayeon says with a huff and crossing her arms. "I'm just worried okay! Momo is sad, and it's like sixteen all over again heck!"

"Yah, we don't bring those days up." Dahyun says with a shiver.

Ding went off Jeongyeon's phone. The girl opens it up to see there was an update in their company. She opens up twitter and sighs as she shows the girls what was shown.

@JYPNation
N/A Teaser photo 3. "Killing Me"
2019.02.10 SUN 6 PM M/V
Hwang Yeji. #황예지 #N_A # #예지 #JYP

@JYPNation N/A Teaser photo 4

@JYPNation
N/A Teaser photo 4. "Killing Me"
2019.02.10 SUN 6 PM M/V
Kim Yerim. #김예림 #N_A # #예림 #JYP

"Whoa Yeji?! Yeri?!" Tzuyu says

"Whoa Yeji?! Yeri?!" Tzuyu says. "Yah I didn't know they were gonna be in the group."

"PD-nim really is something, putting all these talented girls together." Mina praises.