[ 25 ] Billie and Finneas

"Can't believe you got a cute girl's number." The girl on FaceTime with Y/N says. She spoke English. "Should've smashed."

"Oh shut the fuck up Billie." Y/N replied back in the same language, chuckling. It was morning and N/A was now at their dorm chilling. Their schedules didn't start until later today so they were resting 'till then. Billie happened to FaceTime Y/N in the middle of the girl cooking lunch for her and her members.

Billie laughed. "What're you making anyways." She asked, her arms crossed as she leans over a table with Finneas in the same room but playing with the keyboard.

"Uhm..." Y/N mumbled as she pours in the shoyu. "Kimchi fried rice with eggs and spam." She says.

"Fuck I miss your cooking." Billie says. Y/N use to cook for the girl and Finneas when they wrote songs together.

"Send some!" Finneas said in the background.

"Bitch! It'll expire!" Y/N replied.

"Yah, Y/N." The girl turns when hearing her name, seeing Soyeon stretching her arms up. "Who are you on the phone with?"

"Billie and Finneas." Y/N relied back. Soyeon's eyes widen before she leaps into the camera frame of the phone and waves awkwardly seeing one of America's most popular singer.

"H-hi." Soyeon said in English.

"Oh hey! You're Soyeon, right?" Billie asked, not sure if she got the right member or not. Billie asked Y/N earlier to introduce her members later. Y/N just simply described each girl and their names.

Soyeon nodded with a wide smile. "I...I am...f-fan?" She stutters. Soyeon looked at Y/N for help in speaking English. Y/N laughed at her unnie before nodding her head, encouraging the rapper to speak. "I am fan!" Soyeon says proudly.

Billie laughs and awes at Soyeon trying her best to speak. "Dude, you're fricken cute!" Billie gushed. Soyeon smiles wider and waves her hands in front of her, embarrassed with the compliment as her cheeks turn red.

"A-aniya..." Soyeon replies in Korean.

"She said no!" Y/N translated for Billie as she continues to stir the fried rice.

"Y/N! What you making?" Yeji shouts as she hurries in smelling the delicious food. She basically back hugged the older maknae and rested her chin on her shoulder. If people who didn't know the two saw them in the position they were in, they would've thought Yeji and Y/N were a couple.

"The usual." Y/N replies to the girl. "Say hi to the camera by the way. I'm on a call with someone."

Yeji grows confused before turning to what Soyeon was looking at. Yeji's eyes bulge out. "Whoa! You're Billie Eilish!" She says in English and gasps.

"And you're... Y-Yeji?" Billie says with her eyebrows furrowed, pointing at the screen to Yeji, not knowing if she was right or wrong. Yeji nods aggressively with her big smile.

"Yes! I'm a big fan!"

"Yeji can speak English well." Y/N told Billie. "Her and Rosé unnie can speak pretty well. Even Yeri unnie. It's honestly just Soyeon we need to help more."

"Oh shit really?" Billie says. "That's so cool! Where's Rosé and Yeri then?"

"I'll get them!" Yeji says before running off once more. Y/N turns off the stove before letting the fried rice set to cool a little. She then started to make the cheese tteokbokki. Soyeon watched the second youngest of the group boil the rice cakes.

"Hey Y/N!" Finneas shouts from the other side of the FaceTime call.

"What!" Y/N shouts, not looking at the camera.