Chapter 4

-????????'s pov-
They stuttered out what she would do but the temperature started dropping, and I thought Todoroki was doing it but frost started forming under the ms. She gave them a deadly small smile and said, "I'll trap you in ice and leave you regret becoming perverts along with informing your parents understand." They agreed once ice started forming on their legs, she walked away but I stepped forward a said, "Ms what is your name?" She looked at me and said, "Redfox, Alyssa Redfox but you all can call me Icy like my friends do since I'll be helping your class along  side Aizawa."

-Alyssa's pov-
I heard a whimper and saw Harry was starting to have hyperthermia, I rushed to his side and Shota asked what was wrong when I said, "It's his down side of his element quirk he's having hyperthermia kick in he must have used water unknown to him." The green hair boy asked if he was going to be ok but I made my son lay in my lap and I held him and said, "He will be, now I'm warning you kids if you start falling asleep quickly sit down."

-??????????'s pov-
Me and a few teachers wanted to meet Shota's assistant teacher, but as we got closer to where his class was we heard a sweet melody. I quicken my steps and saw the woman from earlier, she was holding Mr Redfox and I saw his skin was started to return back to normal like he was freezing. Aizawa was at her side but we went to them when Mr Redfox looked up at her and said, "Sorry mom...thank you."

-Kirishima's pov-
Alyssa gave him a hug and said, "It's not your fault you get your protect side from me," she looked at me and I asked Mr Aizawa if I could get recovery girl when we heard, "No need I'm right here."