Chapter 15

-Alyssa's pov-
Hizashi told me no but I looked down and said, "Then why are you here not with the others?" He sighed and said, "You looked scared you actually remind me of a girl that I used to have a crush on in high school but I never got her name." I looked away knowing he was talking about some other girl, but my phone buzzes and I saw it was from Dabi. I sighed with relief but I quickly sent him a text to come to my house later today, he sent a thumbs up and I chuckled. Hizashi asked if that was from my son and I said, "Yeah but um I want to show you something."

-Hizashi's pov-
She gently took my hand and lead me out of the school, we were going towards the forest. I asked where we were going but she smiled and said, "I found this when I was here in school and made it my hideout." And soon we were in an open field surrounded by trees but their was a cave and she lead me inside where I saw cave drawings, I ran my hand gently across the drawing till I saw a mountain with lights toughing it. I asked what this was when she chuckled and said, "When I came here this appeared one day while I was sitting inside, it actually shows my history somehow."

-Aizawa's pov-
It's been a few days but Alyssa was bring her older son, I saw her coming in with someone in a cloak. She lead them to the staff room and Nezu asked if this was her oldest son, Alyssa nod and said, "He promised he would tell you all the best he knows but I fear we have a spy in the school."