Chapter 6

-Alyssa's pov-
He placed me down and Shota agreed, I rubbed my arm forgetting the other staff members were their and said, "I was putting you and my adopted family in danger when I went home I was ambushed by my old boss that me and my brother worked for. I thought aHe was dead but he was somehow here, so I packed and left till now I came back after training to my make and training Harry."

-???????'s pov-
Midnight asked if she meant Harry Redfox, the ms froze remembering we were here. Shota glared at Midnight but the ms nod and said, "Sorry for not introducing myself my names Redfox, Alyssa Redfox and mother of Harry." I was shocked but we introduced ourselves to her but once mine and her eyes locked I felt a shiver go down my spin, she looked away but I said, "I'm Yamada, Hizashi Yamada or Precent Mic." She stiffen but she greeted me and the others, but the bell rang and we went back to our classes. Before I could leave Shota and All Might stop me and said, "If you hurt her it isn't going to be pretty got it." I was shocked All Might was defense about her but Shota gave me serious glare and told me not to mess with her feelings.

-Alyssa's pov-
After school was over I was taking Eijiro and Harry to my studio so we can relax and have fun, once we got their my students greeted us. We greeted them back and I unlocked the doors and everyone went inside, once I step out of my office I hit play and usher started playing and I did the first dance of the day.

-Harry's pov-
Mom did a back flip and landed on her feet with her arms at her side, soon she finished and everyone cheered. I smiled and Mom gave me a hug and said, "If you two want invite some of your friends over to hang out here ok."