Chapter 12

-Toshinori's pov-
Alyssa stood tall but I couldn't see her face, she gave off a growl and said, "You made the worst mistake coming here and hurting the people I see as family and my students." The leader asked who she was but Alyssa chuckled and said, "Something your boss fears something he couldn't defeat," I froze knowing she was talking about the day she helped me defeat All for One.

-Kirishima's pov-
Alyssa finally looked up and her eyes were glowing red and she laughed and said, "I am Baba Yaga or for my better title the Queen of black Ice," they froze but the leader charged at her but Alyssa reales her hand back and black flames appeared and she grabbed him by his throat. He was clawing at her hand but nothing was happening she gave him a dark chuckle and said, "Give your boss this message Baba Yaga will come and finish the task that should have been done a long time ago, he will be the last grave to be filled." And she threw him to his partner and they were gone into a portal, we heard foot steps but I saw our other teachers.

-Harry's pov-
I took a step forward but mom said, "Stay back," I told her everything was ok but she turned around and I saw pure rage in her eyes and she said, "Harry go with Kirishima now." I told her no but she held her head and gave off a yell and the plants around the area started to die, I was worried and rushed over and hugged her. She was shaking and told me to go but I saw her tattoo was glowing till I felt someone else hugging her and saw Precent Mic.

-Alyssa's pov-
I felt my anger going away and clearly saw Hizashi and my son, I broke down and hugged them an apologized. Harry told me I was amazing but I told him I was sorry and hugged them both, Hizashi asked if I was ok but I said, "No my anger took control you two could have been hurt because of me."