Chapter 4 | Confusion and Blushes

"Oh, it's impossible to get you off my head,

. . . I think about 100 thoughts and you are 99"

   "So... What now?" He asked. We were still at the detention room, doing nothing but exactly what we were told, surprisingly, and complaining. A lot.

We had already finished arranging the stack of papers on both sides. All we had to do was the back cabinets. "I don't want to do any more of this crap. My hands hurt."

I just rolled my eyes, "Oh quit complaining. Besides, it's best if we do it now so we can get outta here quickly."

He just looked at me, stunned. "Who are you and what have you done with Rainbow?"

I shot him a playful glare and resumed back to the stack of papers before me. I was doing the right side of the back cabinets while Soar was doing the left.

There wasn't a clock or digital watch here, so I'm only assuming it's sometime around 2-ish because of the loud cheers and whistled being blown outside from the Grade 6's P.E.

Going through the Relation-partner documents of the school was a bit tricky. But was still manageable.

Mango Stew
Assistant Grade 1 teacher if necessary.
Pay p/m: $205
Casual

Flipping through the pages, I took a little peek at Soarin to see he was also flipping through pages. Skimming through them and stacking them in neat piles. His eyes were narrowed, eyebrows were furrowed and his pink lips we're pouting, and for some reason, it gave me little tingling sparks swirling through my chest.

Oh, how cliche.

My eyes trailed downwards. He looked, as much as I hate to say it, good looking. For an average guy, he was over-average. Another reason why he's so good with the girls. Of course, I wouldn't date him. He's not my type.

You don't have a type. And why would anyone be interested in a rainbow-headed cocky bastard like you?

Shut it.

His previous jacket he wore earlier was taken off after he realised he was going to sweat a lot during this. And we did. Not that I minded. His tight T-shirt was clinging on him even tighter from all the sweat he was generating, making him look even more masculine.

He was sparkling.

Literally.

The sun seeping through the window cast a shadow on him, making the droplets around him glimmer around his dark shadowed silhouette. Which made his emerald green eyes stand out more, making me wonder how a human being can look so... Godly like him.

Fuck, did I just check him out?

I quickly turned back the pages in front of me and dipped my head down, trying to cover my heated face with my long rainbow locks.

I shook my head and continued shuffling through the documents.

Mrs Trickle Star
School Ex-musician and fund provider.
Funder M.A.

Ms Doodle Draw
Ex-Student and Arts and Design assigned teacher in the year 2020.
For Grade 7-9.
Pay p/m next year: $459

Mr Shard Iris
Security Deploy and Funder R.A.F.

Ms Sunny Glow
English department Organiser and event holder.
Student Council
Pay p/m: $709