(03)

once eddie had managed to move the shelf -multiple tokens falling off- which revealed a small door shape. it seemed like it was only a foot tall and barley a foot wide. there was an obvious hole for a key, so he got up and went to the kitchen.

there was a whole drawer dedicated to random keys and eddie was hoping that the oddly large key would be there. it wasn't. 

"mommy!" eddie walked to her office. there was a cello in the back, sonia played when she was in highschool. "can you help me look for a key?"

"a key? why do you need a key sweetie?" she asked, getting out of her rolling chair.

"there's a weird door in the living room." eddie said, taking a half step back. "i thought maybe it went outside or something." sonia looked eddie up and down. 

"i'm sure it doesn't go anywhere eddie-bear." she patted him and the head and pushed him out of the room lightly. she closed the large doors behind him.

eddie sighed and turned away. 

maybe richie could help look for the key...

+++

"a large key?" richie asked, his large coke bottle glasses about to fall off his nose.

"uh yeah that's what i said." he fixed richie's glasses for him. richie blushed. "why are you blushing?" 

"i was just thinking about what i was doing with your mom last night." he winked.

eddie groaned. "you're disgusting." he elbowed richie in his side. 

"i dunno eds, you might change your mind once your heads betwe-" richie was cut off by the short boy kicking his foot gently. "i wish you would just shut up sometimes." eddie rolled his eyes.

"oh yeah? make me." his glasses slowly slipping off of his nose as he looked down at eddie, smirking. 

"i'd rather eat dirt." he nearly spat, making richie back away. 

"oh um okay... it was just a joke eddie." richie awkwardly stepped back.

--- a/n hey ik its been like 5 months or whatever .. :") but here have this!! its not done but I do feel kinda bad for like vanishing 👀

-caylin 🥺