(01)

bob gray was sitting down in his apartment as he was putting together a doll. he had to adjust the size because the boy he was creating was quite short. short red shorts, a baby yellow tee with a blue car and freckles. two buttons for eyes and he was ready. bob let the doll out of the window. "go to the tozier boy." he said. 

+++

"hey bev, can you come look at this?" richie called to her.

"uh, yeah sure." beverly walked over towards richie and the weird brown and grey coloured box. some sort of object in it. 

"it's a doll," richie said, angling the box toward bev. 

"yeah no shit man." the other said rolling her eyes, hands in her pockets.

"it looks like that kid i met in the woods. like near my weird wood skate thing."

"i'm sorry," bev was laughing. "your what?"

"i don't know it, isn't as cool or big or like anything a skate park thing is. you know the really cool and big one in bangor, yeah mines nothing like that." richie let out a small laugh.

"yeah, i wouldn't think you are that talented to make anything that good."

"well thanks. anyways, the doll looks like eddie." richie said picking up the doll, lightly shaking it. the doll was kinda creepy with its stupid button eyes. 

"you should give it to him," beverly said hitting richie on the shoulder lightly. "it could be his."

"i don't think anyone would want this." richie threw the doll back into the box.

+++

there was a knock at the door. sonia got up and opened it. "who are you?" she asked, eying the tall boy who was standing at the doorway. 

"richie tozier ma'am. is eddie here?" richie said smiling. 

"um yeah, just one second." she turned away and shut the door. "EDDIE KASPBRAK YOUR FRIEND IS HERE." she opened the door again and eddie was behind the fat woman. 

"what are you doing here?" eddie asked. sonia left and went back to whatever she was doing. 

"i uh, i found this. bev thought it might be yours." he said, holding out the box.

"who's bev?" eddie took the box. he was very annoyed about seeing richie again.

"erm, my friend." he laughed, hands stuffed deep into his jean pockets. "can i come in?"

"no." eddie closed the door, once it was closed he looked through the peephole. richie was cute. but eddie wasn't gay.

--

lmfao these are short but 

-caylin