Flynn Winters

Name: Flynn Alexander Winters

Aliases: Flynny (Oceane and Emma) Winters Junior (Drew) Darling (Oceane) Winters (Drew)

Birthday: February 1994

Age as of book 1: 23

Occupation: Mechanic

Family: Martha Annalise Winters (mother) John Winters (Father) Emma Elizabeth Winters (Sister).

Relationships: Oceane Smith (Relationship status confirmed in future books from book 1) Andrew Kingston (Best friend) Matthew Mitchel (Best friend) Nick Price (Friend) Mark (Employer and a good friend.)

Character Overview (spoilers! Be warned.)

Flynn is a very diverse character, who with his sister grew up in a troubled household, leading him down a troubled path of drinking from the age of 15, in out of Juvie and prison for petty crimes. He is very protective of those he loves, and when those people are threatened he becomes rather defensive. As a child, he was close to his mothers but often at the backhand of his father's alcoholic rage.

Oceane Smith and himself had a very on and off but never official relationship as kids as for many years they lived under the same roof with Emma, her best friend and his sister, worried about complications they decided it would be best if they stayed friends. However, this proves/proved difficult as many times their feelings would take the better of them.

He is described as being handsome, with a unique shade of blue eyes like his sister and masses of brown hair. His Love interests within the series: Oceane Smith, Maddie/Maddison