Andrew Kingston

Name: Andrew Kingston

Aliases: Drew (Emma, Flynn, Oceane, Andrea, Matt, Chantell) Andy (Daniel) Kingston (Emma, Flynn, Oceane, Matt) Brother from another mother (Oceane) Baby (Emma) Inspector Gadget (Emma) Clousseau (Emma) Andrew (Daniel, Robert, Lisa)

Birthday: May 1993

Age as of book 2: 24

Occupation: Self Employed- Computer 'genius'

Family: Lisa Kingston (Mother) Robert Kingston (Father)

Relationships: Emma Winters (Relationship status confirmed in future books from book 1) Flynn Winters (Best friend) Oceane Smith (Best friend, sister like figure.) Nick Price (friends) Matt Mitchell (Best friend) Andrea Bennick (friends.)

Character Overview (spoilers! be warned.)

Drew had a very traumatic childhood, that led to him becoming a character that has a lot of development. His parents abused him and as a result, he ran away from home at 13 years old, trying to avoid the eye of social services, which worked until he was 15. Until he was 17, he stayed with an aunt but then he went to Juvie for crime and by the time he was released, he was nearly 18. He decided to go to college, where he often met with a councillor to try and find a way to bring down his 'walls of protection' and to love and to care.

He met Emma Winters through her brother and his best friend, Flynn Winters. From the moment they met, they believed to have found a source of comfort in each other as they understood each other's circumstances which not many people could say they could. They became very close and spoke over the phone, occasionally meeting in person.

He is described as handsome and Rugid, having a peculiar influence over most women he meets, also due to his 'brooding persona' although he has never enjoyed the attention. He is described to have dark blonde hair green eyes and stubble. His love interests within the series: Emma Winters.