Daniel Sambello

Name: Daniel Sambello/Simmons

Aliases: Daniel Simmons (Changed last name to escape the law) Danny (Emma, Flynn, Drew, Oceane) Devil (Oceane) Devil incarnate (Drew, Emma)

Birthday: August 1991

Age as of book 1: 26

Occupation: 'Businessman', mobster, Gangster. 

Family: Vanessa Sambello (mother) Micheal Sambello (father) Antonio Sambello

Relationships: Emma Winters (Relationship status confirmed in future books from book 1) Jinxy Neelson (friend, colleague) Christian Turner (friend, colleague) David west (friend colleague) Alec (colleague) Nathan (friend colleague).

Character Overview (spoilers! be warned.)

Daniel holds a grudge towards the Smith and Winters family, which is revealed later in the series. He is the son of an infamous gangster Micheal Sambello a generations-old family business that fell to his feet when he was only 18 years olf. He is known to psychopathic tendencies in the way he manipulates people got his own game. 'Our Strengths are our weaknesses' is his most notable saying, that holds truth throughout the series.

Emma Winters, his fiancee, is unaware of Danny's intentions. It's up to her friends and those who care about her to save her from him when they themselves discover the ugly truth.