Ennoshita// Captain?

You are apart of the schools photography club. And for the schools paper you need club pictures. Well with their permission of course.

"Well come on L/n. Its just asking today." A club memeber said.

"Well its gonna be awkward."

"L/n you are a second year not a fiest grader! Now get the signatures now."

"Ugh fine." You walked out with a scoff trying to get this done as soon as possible. You already had some signatires but you needed a few more.

You checked the list of people left.

"Ah lets see, volleybally club boys/girls. Band club and last my own photogeaphy club." Yoi said in your mind.

You approached the gym in your uniform tryinh not to attract attention.

"Hello are you looking for someone?" A boy asked. He was a second year you have seen a few times. He was in the class next door but you never knew his name.

"Oh um yes. Have you seen that captain and coach of the volleyball club?" You asked trying to hide your warm face.

"Oh our coach is over their! But the guy you were talking to is our future captain." A boy with a blonde streak announced.Future captain? You smiled at the thought of it.

"Sorry about him. Daichi our captain is absent today." Future captain aiad with a smile.

"Oh no problem. I just need your coaches permission then your captain Daichi right? Yeah I need his permission as well." You say. He nods with a smile then goes back to his practice.

You walk over to his coach and have a talk with him.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Well Ennoshita cant focus. He had seen you before but didnt catch your name, well there was no excuse to. You guys were in different classes.

"Hey Ennoshita are you alright?" Hinata asked. He was worried for his teamate but Ennoshita just brushed it off.

"Im fine. Dont worry." He said with a chuckle.

"Man you are pink. Did you get sick like Daichi?" Nishinoya said while on the ground. Ennoshita covered his face.

"Its just really hot. Yeah thats all." He said embarrased. You were embarrased as well. Just talking to him made your heart go faster. Same goes to him.

"Well you should cool off!" Noya said flying to the ground again. Everyone had a chuckle as they took break. You talked to Ukai and Takeda aboit it and gave full permission. But you realized you had to come back the next day or until Daichi came back.

You watched as the boys pracfice as the two adults signed some papers. You saw how pasionate they were and you respected them for that.

But then you saw the future captain was a bigger leader than you thought. He motivated the first years and the crazy second years.

"L/n here." The two adults gave them the papers as you gave a bow.

"Thank you." You waved them off but make eye contact with the black haired boy.

"I might see you tomorrow future captain." You said with a wave. You left with a smile while he had a red face.

"Oh boy Ennoshita! Who was that? She is really pretty." Nishinoya and Tanaka were questioning.

"That's L/n Y/n." Ukai stared.

"L/n huh. See you tomorrow." Ennoshita mumbled with a red face.

That was a start of a spark with a photographer and a future captain.