Futakuchi// Sister??

You were the sister of the big boned setter Koganegawa. But it was really hard to tell you were related, you guys seemed like opposites.

He had blonde and brown while you had all (hair color). You were not tall which off sets the likeness between you two.

One of the only things you have in common was a last name.

You haven't been to his games because you were always busy at your job. You watched the recordings but barely understood the concept of volleyball.

That's another difference.

Another difference was your age. You were a second year at Date Tech.

You were the oldest.

It didn't look that way though if you compared each other.

But you were responsible of your not so little brother so you took care of him.

One day he forgot his phone because he gave it to you in a rush.

Plus you had to meet with him anyway because you two had to walk home together that day.

So you walked into a large gym with loud shouting and balls bouncing.

You were honestly afraid to enter because of the yelling. Until you heard your poor little brother apologizing.

"KOGANEGAWA- ITS FINE!" You heard a boy yell back. You entered but you weren't noticed by the boys who were practicing.

You were just gonna put his phone in his bag or to the coach but was stopped by a boy. He was tall and had brown side parted hair.

"Are you lost?" He asked you like you were a child. This bitch almost bent down to face you.

"N-no it's just my b-brother is on the team. I need to drop his phone off." You said while trying to avoid eye contact. You thought this boy was really handsome, making you turn pink.

"Oh I'm Futakuchi Kenji. Captain of this volley ball club." He stated proudly. He had the number two on his practice penny.

"Oh- so your the one my brother talks about." You said as the name sounded familiar.

"Oh~ who is your brother?" He asked in curiosity. Then your little bro spotted you.

"Thank You Y/n for dropping off my phone!" He said with positive energy. You scratched the back of your head as Futakuchi had a surprised face.

"Oh so your the sister he talks about." He said slyly making your face break out in more blush.

"And he was right... your beautiful." He stated as you looked away.

"I knew you would be sly captain." You said back now making his face a slight pink.

You watched their practice trying to do your homework because you had time. Until you heard Futakuchi complain about your brothers sets.

"Kanji! Try using more of your arms instead of flicking so harshly on your wrist." You said as you examined. He did what you said it and it was a success.

"Thank you!" The whole team said to you while you awkwardly smiled.

After practice your brother was packing up while your waited to leave. Until Futakuchi walked up to you with a smile.

"Thank you for helping your brother set." He said. You had a small smile and stood up.

"No problem."

You were about to leave until you looked at the captain once more.

"See you again captain~"