Chapter 3 the party

No ones POV
After they got home Kaitlyn went straight inside her room and started thinking about this but she just gave up and let it slide she was changing into something nice she was totally not trying too impress Cesar but no one has too know right.
Kaitlyns POV
We arrived home and I started changing too get ready for my birthday since some off my family members were coming but I couldn't stop thinking about Cesar.
Cesars POV (surprise)
I was just here playing with my most Bestfriend Riley until Kaitlyn came out off room but I saw what she was wearing she just looked so beautiful and I fell more in love with her by the minute Kaitlyn came and sat next too me and I couldn't concentrate on anything but her those perfect pink plump lips that are so kissable her beautiful amazing hair and that amazing body off hers good for me too fuck her and have her beg for me but try not too think dirty thoughts. I just really like her so much.
Kaitlyns POV
I just realized Cesar was staring at me up and down and I couldn't help but blush at that and he saw that and he smirked at me. Cesar: Hey Kaitlyn you look really beautiful. "T..thank y...you Cesar" curse myself for stuttering great I mentally face palmed myself. I just couldn't help it I was really nervous.
No ones POV
Everyone arrived at the party in Kaitlyns house and they were just talking and the kids playing around and all Kaitlyn went too her room with her cousin karleen she's telling Karleen about her having a crush on Cesar and Karleen came up with an idea and called Cesar over too them too Kaitlyns room and she closed the door.
Kaitlyns POV
Curse for Karleen having too call Cesar over too my room he comes and Karleen tells Cesar too sit on the floor next too me and ofc Karleen.
Had too tell him if he's ever kissed anyone and he says no and Karleen comes up with an idea... Karleen: Hey why not you let both off us kiss you on the cheek. That's when I started too get all flustered me kiss him in the cheek oh no. Cesar: yeah sure why not. So I agreed also and then Karleen kisses him in the cheek and I felt a little jealous idk why but then it was my turn and so I kissed him in the cheek but I was happy when Karleen kissed him in the cheek he wiped it off and he didn't wipe it off when I kissed him. "So Cesar who do you think kisses better" I said. Cesar:tbh you Kaitlyn you kiss better. And so I smirked at Karleen saying that I won.
Cesars POV
Omg omg Kaitlyn kissed me I tried not too think dirty thoughts even though she just kissed my cheek what can I say I'm a horny mother fucker 😏😉 and so we started holding hands and everything I went back too play with my Bestfriend but Karleen came up too me saying that I'm Kaitlyns birthday present so I agreed and smirked at that and then the day came up everyone left but except me ofc I stayed for a bit and Kaitlyn was here with us she was falling asleep but she was so cute like that so she went too go to sleep but unfortunately I had too leave already I didn't really want too leave but I had too so I left and went too my house and I laid on my bed thinking about her and I drifted off with me thinking about Kaitlyn...

⚠️warning smut⚠️
Inside off Cesars dream:

I was just here in my house me laying with Kaitlyn until I started too feel horny because having Kaitlyn here wasn't kinda helping. Kaitlyn: Hey Cesar are you ok. And that triggered it I couldn't help it so I got her up too me and smashed my lips into her soft plump lips and we were having a full on make out and she let out a beautiful moan and that made me more hornier. Sadly we were both humans we had too separate too breath and so I attached my lips too her neck trying too find her sweet spot and that's when I knew I found it she starting moaning and i pull apart and I saw that she had a beautiful purple and red hickey and I left her a moaning mess and she got on top off me grinding herself on my dick which was hard already and then I took off her shirt and her pants I took off mine also that just leaves us Both in our underwear and Kaitlyn in her bra and then I took her bra off and started kissing down her chest and her boobs also I was sucking on her boobs and leaving hickeys their also and then Kaitlyn suddenly pushed me down I gasped at that and she took off my boxers when she did she was just staring at my dick and she blushed at how big it was all leaking with pre- cum and she surprised me she took me in her mouth and started sucking me off she started deep throating me and all and so I was about too cum but I couldn't just yet so I brought her up and started kissing her and I took her panties off and laid her down I put lube on my fingers and I started inserting a finger inside her. Kaitlyn: mmm-mmm oh fuck daddy. Daddy please move. And so I started pumping my finger in and out off her and I added two more fingers inside off her once I've known that she's stretched enough I put a condom on and put a ton off lube on my dick and I put the end off my tip inside her. Kaitlyn: Plz daddy. And that tip me over I just slammed my dick inside off her not letting her adjust too my size and she became a moaning mess. Kaitlyn: uh-ah-uh f-faster d-daddy. And so I went faster and harder on her so I was basically pounding I see her and the bed was creaking. Kaitlyn: uh-ah-uh d-daddy I-I'm g-gonna c-um. Me: Cum for daddy princess. And so she does and right after her I cum inside off her too and so I pull out off her carefully and go too the bathroom too get a wet cloth too clean ya both and after that we just lay down in the bed breathing heavily. Kaitlyn: thank you for this baby it was amazing. Me: Ofc Princess. And so Kaitlyns eyes were closing and she was drifting off . Me: Go too sleep baby I'll be here don't worry. Kaitlyn: Ok I love you.
Me:I love you too princess. And so kaitlyn doesn't respond and I see that she has fallen asleep not long I fall asleep after her...

After dream
I wake up early in the morning all happy about the dream that I had if only that dream came true but wtv and then I get a text message and you won't believe who it is...

Authors note
Thank you guys for reading my story until next time I'll be posting 2 more tomorrow later guys ❤️🥰😊 its late and all so goodnight