Chapter 26

Kaitlyns POV
So I was single but until a lot off guys have been texting me asking for nudes and let's just say i started dating those guys so yes I was basically a hoe well I didn't know why they all suddenly liked until this guy named Kevin tays well he asked for nudes but i didn't want to send him some but I did what another mistake I made but this time no one knew I send him so yeah but he kept saying that he wants to fuck me and everything but I tell them all that I'm virgin but I'm really not and a lot of guys send me there dick pics and I didn't ask for them and all so we kept texting and all and yeah it was like 13 guys I've dated yup much of a hoe I am and all but until one day I stopped talking with all these boys once I got in trouble again yeah but it was October 4, 2019, I was out with my mom and the rest of the girls and then we go somewhere to eat and my dad and older brother are here also but Riley isn't and then my dad says that he's at the house with his friend Cesar that's when my heart started pound after so long he's finally back. And the. So we eat and then we go to Walmart to buy some stuff and then head home and I see Riley has another phone and then I tried looking for Cesar and then someone comes out unexpected...

A/N
This is it who do you think is it gonna be and I'll be posting more for you all this story is almost done yup a couple more chapters left.