Chapter 24

Kaitlyns POV
I wake up early in the morning and I just remembered I'm gonna spend time with my friend today so I just sleep for a little more and after I wake up I eat my breakfast and then I shower and after showering I change into my clothes and after that my mom takes me to Walmart since my friend is gonna be there her name is Chelsea so we get to her house and I told her everything about Levi and me sending him nudes and everything she said that we're a cute couple and I said thank you and everything we talk about BTS about who's out bias and everything both of our bias is jungkook and I was learning everything about them and there songs and all that I was having fun with her and her little brother Ethan and all that so I stay there until the night and then my sister comes for me and then we're in our house and then my bf texted me and saying that he was asleep and all so we were texting and I was just posting pictures off me and videos and he said that I'm good with kids and that's how I'm gonna be with my and his kids and then he asked for more nudes and I didn't want to but he kept asking so I was gonna send him some I went to the restroom and I was gonna send him some until I heard pounding in the door and it was.....

A/N
Yeah sorry for leaving you guys there again but I'm gonna post another part right now.
And this is BTS ❤️❤️

Jimin, Jung kook, V, Suga, J-Hope, RM, and Jin ❤️❤️😚🥰